Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

Default Re: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

Sitting in second in conference for now.

Bring on the Rabbits!
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Bring on the Rabbits!
    I'm really excited to see how they play the SDs.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You have to really like the roster that Jory has built with NDSU women's basketball. You have to like the SO class of Cobbins, Olson, Hamling, Deaton. That will be around for 3 more years after this year. I see that class winning conference title by the time they leave.

This will be interesting. Will it still be a 50 point blowout or have we closed the gap?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    This will be interesting. Will it still be a 50 point blowout or have we closed the gap?
    It will be closer but have to play a solid game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    It will be closer but have to play a solid game.
    Can't play like we have a few Fri nights or we will get blown out by 30+. If we play up the the high caliber we've seen from this team we should be able to stay with them and possibly pull out a win. Winning 1 of the next 4 would sure be nice and would help build momentum and excitement around the program.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Can't play like we have a few Fri nights or we will get blown out by 30+. If we play up the the high caliber we've seen from this team we should be able to stay with them and possibly pull out a win. Winning 1 of the next 4 would sure be nice and would help build momentum and excitement around the program.
    Yep. This team is either really really good or shitty. The shitty version can't show up vs an opponent of this caliber. If the really really good version shows up, could be a competitive game.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I'll put it this way. If we win I won't be surprised but I sure as hell will be really happy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yep. This team is either really really good or shitty. The shitty version can't show up vs an opponent of this caliber. If the really really good version shows up, could be a competitive game.
    Talented but inexperienced teams like our ladies often seem to play to the level of their opponent. Hence the head scratching close games. Good news for us the last four opponents are the best we’ll face all year.

I just really wish we had Marie, not that she really did everything for us from a production standpoint necessarily, she just has the talent and level of swagger needed for games like these next four.