Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 331

Thread: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    15,361

    Default 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

    Nov 25 at Nebraska
    Dec 2 - Northern Iowa
    Dec 5 - Green Bay
    Dec 6 - Green Bay
    Dec 12 at Iowa State
    Dec 16 - UND
    Dec 21 at Kansas

    Jan 2 at Western Illinois
    Jan 3 at Western Illinois
    Jan 8 - Omaha
    Jan 9 - Omaha
    Jan 15 at UND
    Jan 16 at UND
    Jan 22 - Denver
    Jan 23 - Denver
    Jan 29 at Kansas City
    Jan 30 at Kansas City
    Feb 5 - Oral Roberts
    Feb 6 - Oral Roberts
    Feb 19 - SDSU
    Feb 20 - SDSU
    Feb 27 at USD
    Feb 28 at USD

    486 In a row

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    7,420

    Default Re: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

    That is a pretty serious OOC schedule. 1 B1G, 2 Big 12 and a MVC.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    15,361

    Default Re: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

    And no Valley City or Mayville!

    486 In a row

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    7,420

    Default Re: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    And no Valley City or Mayville!
    It's like we have a real DI program with a real DI coach.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,347
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

    Heck ya! Get it going the right direction! Probably gonna be another year or two before we can be right there with USD and SDSU.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Fargo
    Posts
    7,420

    Default Re: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Heck ya! Get it going the right direction! Probably gonna be another year or two before we can be right there with USD and SDSU.
    I tend to agree with this but think how crazy that sounds. a couple years ago it felt like we were a decade or more away from being anywhere near SDSU/USD. I believe the women's team can create a good fanbase and following if they can replicate any of the things the South Dakota schools have done. When I was in grade school and Jr High the women's team was the one to watch. I'm looking forward to the excitement around this team coming back.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    17,709
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I tend to agree with this but think how crazy that sounds. a couple years ago it felt like we were a decade or more away from being anywhere near SDSU/USD. I believe the women's team can create a good fanbase and following if they can replicate any of the things the South Dakota schools have done. When I was in grade school and Jr High the women's team was the one to watch. I'm looking forward to the excitement around this team coming back.
    Heaven alone and the SMU transfer along with Cobbs gives NDSU 3 bonafide stars finally, if recruiting gets better next couple years they should be a solid #3 in the summit
    I WANT TO THANK TONY < JAIL & EL CHAPO DONT MIX > FBS or BUST enough with this small timey stuff, "Bring on the Competition" is our motto right?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    1,627

    Default Re: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Heaven alone and the SMU transfer along with Cobbs gives NDSU 3 bonafide stars finally, if recruiting gets better next couple years they should be a solid #3 in the summit
    I think we are already a solid #3 in the Summit. I think with a few more solid recruits for some depth we'll be able to at least be competitive with and challenge the south dakota schools. Jory is doing an amazing job thus far

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    638
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    I think we are already a solid #3 in the Summit. I think with a few more solid recruits for some depth we'll be able to at least be competitive with and challenge the south dakota schools. Jory is doing an amazing job thus far
    Jory knows what can be accomplished at NDSU & the women’s team is on the way up

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,347
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 2020-2021 Women's Basketball Schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    Jory knows what can be accomplished at NDSU & the women’s team is on the way up
    I know the men's team generates it's own interest, but if this team gets back to being a conference leader like the 80's, 90's, early 2000's, it would be so much fun to have Summit League men's & women's double headers.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •