Thread: Idea for an article, need your help

Default Idea for an article, need your help

Hi all,

In advance of the start of the season. I want to do a impact newcomers brought to you by the fan forums story for the website. So I am going to pick two players who are new this season (transfer or freshman) for each team, but they are going to be chosen by the members of the fan forums. So I am hoping everyone here can chime in with their top two newcomers and why. I will take what seems to be the consensus top two and add quotes that are commented below along with a link to the forum site for other fans to check out. So who are your top two NDSU newcomers this season. As I said I will be posting the story Monday the 16th so will begin working on prior to that.

Default Re: Idea for an article, need your help

Donald Carter because of the important PG role he’s been brought in to fill. Need some leadership from him.

Tough call on the second one but I’d say Boden Skunberg since the talk is he has the skills to contribute in some capacity as a true frosh.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Idea for an article, need your help

Donald Carter III definitely and actually my second would be Desmond McKinney just simply because with the loss of not only Vinnie Shahid but also Cam Hunter the team was left without a PG before bringing these two in at the most important position on the floor. Skunberg definitely could be in the conversation as he can fill it up but with Knotek and Cook likely ahead of him on the depth chart not sure he will see the minutes that Carter and McKinney will.