Thread: Update on podcast website

Default Update on podcast website

Hi everyone I just wanted to give a quick update. We have not one but two writers with 2 fantastic previews for NDSU. The first episode of the podcast posted today. With two pros Greg Stemen and Zack Dosch and me muddling around for the ride. Hope you all enjoy it. The website, since I think I put it in wrong the first time, is reachingthesummitpodcast.com: Podcast can be found here and on Spotify. Not sure if it is yet posting on apple podcast and others.

Default Re: Update on podcast website

Spent a whole bunch of time talking Sam Griesel on this weeks podcast. Check it out!

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Cool name but I would have chosen the South Dakota State Cock Block.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com