Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Gophers 2020 season thread

Default Re: Gophers 2020 season thread

Wisconsin has had 1/2 their games canceled due to COVID.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Wisconsin has had 1/2 their games canceled due to COVID.
    Good! Barry Alvarez can kick rocks. I hope he has scheduling woes til the day he retires. Serves him right.

Rashad Bateman just QUIT to goto NFL Draft (obviously not having the Wisky game helped that decision) but poof season over.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Rashad Bateman just QUIT to goto NFL Draft (obviously not having the Wisky game helped that decision) but poof season over.
    So he quit just like Trey Lance and Dillon Radunz did is what you are saying???? You seriously have to be the worst fan NDSU has ever had.......

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    So he quit just like Trey Lance and Dillon Radunz did is what you are saying???? You seriously have to be the worst fan NDSU has ever had.......
    I’m with you .... but Bateman is showing what kind of character he has don’t think nfl execs are gonna rate you higher when you quit twice in the same year on your team
    TRUST THE PROCESS

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I’m with you .... but Bateman is showing what kind of character he has don’t think nfl execs are gonna rate you higher when you quit twice in the same year on your team
    Yeah it's not a great look when you say you are going to prepare for the next level (because at the time it looked like the B1G want going to play in the fall). Then have to get a special exemption to then play in the fall. Only to hang out up when things aren't going your way. I doubt it'll end up hurting him in the draft, but I think it shows his character.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Yeah it's not a great look when you say you are going to prepare for the next level (because at the time it looked like the B1G want going to play in the fall). Then have to get a special exemption to then play in the fall. Only to hang out up when things aren't going your way. I doubt it'll end up hurting him in the draft, but I think it shows his character.

The Gophers most likely aren't going to play again the rest of the season...... The outbreak is also really bad right now within the football program which means no practice or workouts with coaches or strength and conditioning staff... So what would you expect Bateman to do??

The Northwestern game has been canceled so the only regular season game left is Nebraska on the 12th.
    It's OK to not be OK.

PJ Fleck gonna "advocate" for that to be cancelled to, so he can blame the whole season on it. classic.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    PJ Fleck gonna "advocate" for that to be cancelled to, so he can blame the whole season on it. classic.
    Dude has a lot of excuses