Page 3 of 339 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    I’m with Tony on this. I became a fan as a kid in 94 and was a complete diehard. During Favres 2nd season my fandom went into a free fall and really hasn’t recovered. But if they would actually sign Bison I would care more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was a Vikings fan my entire life until Farve threw that pick against the Saints. That was it and I stopped caring.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Was a Vikings fan my entire life until Farve threw that pick against the Saints. That was it and I stopped caring.
    I became a Vikings fan in 1967 while living in Lincoln and watching the real NU under Bob Devaney beat up on any and every one. I swore them (Vikings) off after the fourth time they ripped my heart out (1977) on a world stage. This was likely before many of you were even a gleam in the ..., well, never mind.

Vikings Saints playoff game should have resulted in criminal prosecution extra-NFL. But I don't care. Brett Favre is alive and well. A warrior just like C Wentz.

I was born in '79. I feel for you Vikings old timers. Nobody deserves that.

its funny watching NFL fans on twitter with Trey.

Washington fans say "he's gonna suck like carson wentz, same school"
    Bears fans say "oh man Russell Wilson 2 i love him"
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I was born in '79. I feel for you Vikings old timers. Nobody deserves that.
    No worries for me personally. As I say I am over it. My son who grew up in Fargo and despite living in CA for the last decade still bleeds purple would love for me to care and watch. I just can't.

My only real..., disappointment, is that I cannot participate. That's why I am reaching out to our resident Karen. Karen can you please demand to speak to Pete Rozelle or whoever the current autocrat is and force him/her to offer for public sale some share of the NFL? And we want the options chains to be traded on the CBOE so our friend Kevin can be equally satisfied. Thanks in advance. 'Preciate cha'.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    No worries for me personally. As I say I am over it. My son who grew up in Fargo and despite living in CA for the last decade still bleeds purple would love for me to care and watch. I just can't.

My only real..., disappointment, is that I cannot participate. That's why I am reaching out to our resident Karen. Karen can you please demand to speak to Pete Rozelle or whoever the current autocrat is and force him/her to offer for public sale some share of the NFL? And we want the options chains to be traded on the CBOE so our friend Kevin can be equally satisfied. Thanks in advance. 'Preciate cha'.
    Why u paying ca taxes tho?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Why u paying ca taxes tho?
    Huh? I'm not that dumb. I only pay MN taxes. Wait, wut?

I became a Vikings fan in 1967 while living in Lincoln and watching the real NU under Bob Devaney beat up on any and every one. I swore them (Vikings) off after the fourth time they ripped my heart out (1977) on a world stage. This was likely before many of you were even a gleam in the ..., well, never mind.

Vikings Saints playoff game should have resulted in criminal prosecution extra-NFL. But I don't care. Brett Favre is alive and well. A warrior just like C Wentz.
    1970, 1974, 1975, and 1977. On those Super Bowl Sundays, this humble Christian had to go to church twice. I know that, before I pass from this life into the next one, the Good Lord will grant me just one, mind you just one, Viking Super Bowl victory. That's not too much ask, is it?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    1970, 1974, 1975, and 1977. On those Super Bowl Sundays, this humble Christian had to go to church twice. I know that, before I pass from this life into the next one, the Good Lord will grant me just one, mind you just one, Viking Super Bowl victory. That's not too much ask, is it?
    Our Heavenly Father grants prayers. He doesn't rewrite the fundamental laws of the universe.

100% with you... Favre was the type of player I cannot NOT root for - he almost got me back to watching the Vikes. Hey, I'd have been happy that they won the Super Bowl - but not as happy as I'd be for any Bison win in any sport.

Ownership and management are what killed the Vikings fandom for me - and they can get it back by showing they're no longer idiots. Sure, they'll still be extortionists, but at least they won't be dumbass extortionists.