Page 29 of 339 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Would make it easier to watch his games, but do we really want to wish the purple curse upon him?
    He goes to New England or San Fran and wins a Super Bowl he gets a pat on the back and told "great job, let's do it again". He goes to Minny and wins one and he's immediately a legend for life.

This spin comes to you from the twisted psyche of a long suffering Vikings fan.... who am I kidding though... you know the Vikings would never pick up a former Bison.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Trey Lance has a pretty cute little girlfriend...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Quincy_Av...10158871904264

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I chuckle when people say Zeb has a bigger arm then Trey. And that's not a knock on Zeb. Why it's posted here. During warm ups last year every once in a while a ball would sale through the air and it would make you think who the heck through that. It was never Zeb. Trey throws a beautiful deep ball.

Lardsin must go!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lance looks huge in his highlights. I bet he strapped on an extra 10 pounds of muscle this past year.

The Patriots might be priming themselves to draft a young QB. I think Lance may fit the mold. The Pats have improved their line, added two pass catchers, and added the top two TE’s in free agency. They are also supposedly making a run at Fournette. They have a bridge QB in Cam Newton and some solid pieces to build the offense around a young QB.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    The Patriots might be priming themselves to draft a young QB. I think Lance may fit the mold. The Pats have improved their line, added two pass catchers, and added the top two TE’s in free agency. They are also supposedly making a run at Fournette. They have a bridge QB in Cam Newton and some solid pieces to build the offense around a young QB.
    Oh man please don't make me care about or even cheer for the Pats.

Also seems like the Pats would have to give up quite a bit to move from #15 up to a point where they could get Trey. Seems like the latest I've seen him going in any mock drafts over the last couple months has been #8. With as much as teams value those top 10 picks I'd think they've have to give up another 1st rounder to move up 7 spots or more.... not very Belichick-ian.

If he does fall to #15 and they take him I'm just going to stand out by the street and give everyone who passes a free kick at my nuts since it means the Vikings would've passed on him at #14 (if they don't trade out).

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Also seems like the Pats would have to give up quite a bit to move from #15 up to a point where they could get Trey. Seems like the latest I've seen him going in any mock drafts over the last couple months has been #8. With as much as teams value those top 10 picks I'd think they've have to give up another 1st rounder to move up 7 spots or more.... not very Belichick-ian.

If he does fall to #15 and they take him I'm just going to stand out by the street and give everyone who passes a free kick at my nuts since it means the Vikings would've passed on him at #14 (even they don't trade out).
    Them trading out of that spot and seeing someone else grab Trey there or having him still on the board at the time would just be another dagger to the heart from my favorite NFL franchise. Why do I hate myself this much??
    Fixed your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

If he does fall to #15 and they take him I'm just going to stand out by the street and give everyone who passes a free kick at my nuts since it means the Vikings would've passed on him at #14 (if they don't trade out).
    It would certainly be uncharacteristic for the Pats to trade up, but I could see their draft philosophy changing a bit to acquire a long-term QB option. It is also possible that they take a flyer on Mac Jones if no other QB’s fall to them or if they can’t trade up. Jones has a much different play style than Newton though.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://youtu.be/FZk7VEdbGiw

4 minutes in. Cowherd claims he hosted Trey at his home, and is projecting him #3 overall to the Dolphins.

I disagree with the pick for the Fins for a few reasons, but it's nice to see the hype building.