Page 288 of 339 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3388

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Sproles busy?
    Tik tokin bro
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Sproles busy?
    Yes...remember when a certain poster said Sproles and Lance were gonna break every passing record at NDSU?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Interesting hypothetical 3 way trade from ESPN's Bill Barnwell (#23 in the list): https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2023/s...n-aaron-donald

So the Vikings would get Lance and a late 2nd rounder this year for their first rounder this year, Nick Mullens, and their 4th rounder 2025.

I freely admit my green-and-yellow bias but I say "hell yes!" instantly to this deal if I'm the Vikings. They're trading down about 40 spots and giving up a 4th rounder 2 years from now for a major upgrade at backup QB that could potentially turn into a franchise QB. As a bonus it would prevent their GM from making any more dumb draft day trades with his first round pick like he did last year.
    This trade I could get behind but it seems way too Minnesota friendly to ever come to fruition.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Interesting hypothetical 3 way trade from ESPN's Bill Barnwell (#23 in the list): https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2023/s...n-aaron-donald

So the Vikings would get Lance and a late 2nd rounder this year for their first rounder this year, Nick Mullens, and their 4th rounder 2025.

I freely admit my green-and-yellow bias but I say "hell yes!" instantly to this deal if I'm the Vikings. They're trading down about 40 spots and giving up a 4th rounder 2 years from now for a major upgrade at backup QB that could potentially turn into a franchise QB. As a bonus it would prevent their GM from making any more dumb draft day trades with his first round pick like he did last year.
    I guess I don't see the need to include Philly at all, just send Mullens and the 1st to the 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I guess I don't see the need to include Philly at all, just send Mullens and the 1st to the 49ers.
    Barnwell explained it in the extended explanation but he was assuming the Vikings would want to get back up higher in the draft since, should they deal their 1st rounder they wouldn't pick until the 3rd round. For what it's worth he was trying to come up with trades to "shake up the draft" so I think he was looking for more elaborate trade scenarios.

It appears Mullens and a 1st for Lance would be an overpay based on Barnwell's estimation that Lance is worth roughly pick 39 in the upcoming draft. Seems crazy low to me but I guess we'll see if he does get traded how accurate that appraisal of Trey's trade value is.

Colin Cowered reported 49ers are in discussions with the Vikings for a potential trade involving Trey.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Colin Cowered reported 49ers are in discussions with the Vikings for a potential trade involving Trey.
    cousins to san fran?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    cousins to san fran?
    I just became slightly aroused…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    cousins to san fran?
    He implied 49ers are likely getting a first round in this draft among other things. I would imagine cousins in part of the deal.

Any trade with Cousins included is a big no for me, unless we're getting a proven commodity that is better than Cousins, which there are very few of, and fewer that are "young" anymore or even technically available (like 0?).

Guess you can bookmark this post and come back to it if I have to eat crow with Scotties meth but I see that sort of trade going very badly for the Vikings, who the hell gets Trey up to speed? Mullens and picks trading, I can get on board a little more at least give them a bit of leash with that trade. Not an elite GM mind so maybe I'm missing something.

GoBison123 is all excited again.