Page 280 of 339 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3388

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    This bullshit again.
    This bullshit again eh.

Bahahahaha.

I seen on teh Cardinals website them talking Roger's to teh bay eh. New York going to mess it up talking like they talking eh.

Lardsin must go!

#49ers are willing to trade QB Trey Lance in exchange for a 2023 2nd and a 4th round pick.
    (Per source)

https://twitter.com/NFLNotify/status...06699106783234

I am very happy for Trey and I imagine, he must be happy as well to get out of that shit hole 49ers team.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    #49ers are willing to trade QB Trey Lance in exchange for a 2023 2nd and a 4th round pick.
    (Per source)

https://twitter.com/NFLNotify/status...06699106783234

I am very happy for Trey and I imagine, he must be happy as well to get out of that shit hole 49ers team.
    I am bias so maybe I have green and gold glasses on here, but the Vikes should go get him for these two draft picks and let him sit behind Cousins one more year.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I am bias so maybe I have green and gold glasses on here, but the Vikes should go get him for these two draft picks and let him sit behind Cousins one more year.
    I also have green and gold glasses on but the Packers would be stupid not to take this gamble. Two qb's on rookie deals and no real hit the haul of draft picks they'll have after the Jets trade.

but it makes sense so odds of gb or minnesota doing it is pretty slim
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I also have green and gold glasses on but the Packers would be stupid not to take this gamble. Two qb's on rookie deals and no real hit the haul of draft picks they'll have after the Jets trade.

but it makes sense so odds of gb or minnesota doing it is pretty slim
    That could be problematic in the sense that neither guy is feeling like "the guy." I would think Green Bay would prefer to see what they got with Love for a year or two, and if he sucks, they'll have a good draft pick to get their new "guy."

I think his best bet is to stick around SF, its entirely plausible that Purdy either isn't healthy enough or is exposed as not being very good. Not terribly uncommon for QB's to get exposed after DC's get enough tape. Then Trey is sitting there saying "remember me?"
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    That could be problematic in the sense that neither guy is feeling like "the guy." I would think Green Bay would prefer to see what they got with Love for a year or two, and if he sucks, they'll have a good draft pick to get their new "guy."

I think his best bet is to stick around SF, its entirely plausible that Purdy either isn't healthy enough or is exposed as not being very good. Not terribly uncommon for QB's to get exposed after DC's get enough tape. Then Trey is sitting there saying "remember me?"
    good bro problematic is what qb rooms need. makes good drama which leads to clicks and that's the number one revenue generator for the nfl right now after fixing games.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

79% of 49ers fans dont want to trade Trey, the only way they would be okay with trading Trey is if they get Aaron Rodgers or Kirk Cousins which may give them a notion of greatness. As far as Trey is concerned the 49ers locker room does not want him, they seem to support Brock who has a very favorable contract

79% of 49ers fans dont want to trade Trey, the only way they would be okay with trading Trey is if they get Aaron Rodgers or Kirk Cousins which may give them a notion of greatness. As far as Trey is concerned the 49ers locker room does not want him, they seem to support Brock who has a very favorable contract
    More talk about locker room talk. As if expressing a preference for the guy who happened to have won some ball games is equivalent to not wanting the other guy around. So much nonsense. It’s a very good thing that these athletes aren’t anywhere near as thin skinned as some of their fan boys.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

you know how you change that? You go out and out play him during training camp and in preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    you know how you change that? You go out and out play him during training camp and in preseason.
    100%… if I was Trey I’d tell my agent to take care of as much as possible and then focus on my play and being a good teammate.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery