Page 277 of 339 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yes, that is what “Leader in the Clubhouse” means.
    Mitch Cumstein eh.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article...g-17867018.php

Maybe he got caught night putting with John Lynch's daughter eh

Lardsin must go!

Seems like a little more than just “gossip and speculation” there, Bruin.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I'll say thats a Win-Win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    I'll say thats a Win-Win situation.
    Not sure how this is a win for the Vikings in your mind. Taking an unproven but talented QB who hasn't played a full meaningful game since January 2020.

If KAM does this it'll be the beginning of the end for him IMO. Sure many in Minnesota don't like Kirk and perhaps not the guy. I'm usually pretty forgiving but right now my logic is telling me this will be a disaster for a franchise that seems to attract disasters without inviting it.

They need to get like 3 or 4 of their picks to hit this year, last year's aren't turning out so hot at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Not sure how this is a win for the Vikings in your mind. Taking an unproven but talented QB who hasn't played a full meaningful game since January 2020.

If KAM does this it'll be the beginning of the end for him IMO. Sure many in Minnesota don't like Kirk and perhaps not the guy. I'm usually pretty forgiving but right now my logic is telling me this will be a disaster for a franchise that seems to attract disasters without inviting it.

They need to get like 3 or 4 of their picks to hit this year, last year's aren't turning out so hot at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
    Your points may be valid. The way I look at it, Trey is in a eerily similar situation like Jalen Hurts before Jalen joined Eagles. He just needs a team that will allow him to play without any locker room drama. I think he is a very talented QB and his connection with Justin Jefferson will get everybody excited and day dreaming about super bowl.

My thought process is this: I have been a Vikings fan my entire life and I am of the pessimistic nature that we will never win the Super Bowl, and definitely not with Kirk Cousins even though he is very solid.

So with that belief, might as well grab Trey and give it a whirl! If it doesn't work out, it was fun to have Trey as a Viking and he got to play for his hometown team while him performing poorly likely secured us a good draft slot or two to replace him. Middle ground scenario he ends up being a solid but not great QB while being cheap for 2 years, and the risk was worth it but just fell short. If it does work out, absolute dream scenario. Nothing would top Trey hoisting the Lombardi for the Vikings. Hell, even him being our franchise QB that brought us to the playoffs often for a decade would be amazing as a Bison/Vikings fan.

Long story short, even the worst option maintains the Vikings status quo with some fun memories along the way. I'm already numb so make it happen!
    Rixen

Trey Lance giving the Vikings our first ring would catapult Trey to the greatest Minnesota athlete of all time. let's do it!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    My thought process is this: I have been a Vikings fan my entire life and I am of the pessimistic nature that we will never win the Super Bowl, and definitely not with Kirk Cousins even though he is very solid.

So with that belief, might as well grab Trey and give it a whirl! If it doesn't work out, it was fun to have Trey as a Viking and he got to play for his hometown team while him performing poorly likely secured us a good draft slot or two to replace him. Middle ground scenario he ends up being a solid but not great QB while being cheap for 2 years, and the risk was worth it but just fell short. If it does work out, absolute dream scenario. Nothing would top Trey hoisting the Lombardi for the Vikings. Hell, even him being our franchise QB that brought us to the playoffs often for a decade would be amazing as a Bison/Vikings fan.

Long story short, even the worst option maintains the Vikings status quo with some fun memories along the way. I'm already numb so make it happen!
    But do you want the Vikings to spend substantial draft capital to secure a dude who hasn't played much in years? I'm guessing the 49ers would want to recoup fair bit.
    College of Business Alumnus