Page 269 of 339 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    That guy is 49ers Quality Control. The only thing you can say, "He is an dumbass", you have no logical explanation why you are right and why Grant Cohn is wrong ?
    hahaha 49ers quality control is his made up online schtick he uses for his dumbass videos and to try sell a couple tshirts.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    hahaha 49ers quality control is his made up online schtick he uses for his dumbass videos and to try sell a couple tshirts.
    scottie came up with the same gimmick to launder barn money u think it'd work bro?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That guy is 49ers Quality Control. The only thing you can say, "He is an dumbass", you have no logical explanation why you are right and why Grant Cohn is wrong ?
    He's as much Quality Control for the 49ers as Lakes is Recruiting Coordinator for NDSU

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Grant Cohn is a writer covering the 49ers, out of his Mom's basement by the looks of it, not Quality Control for the Niners.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Grant Cohn is a writer covering the 49ers, out of his Mom's basement by the looks of it, not Quality Control for the Niners.
    He's somehow found his way into press conferences on occasion and he disliked by everyone. He's asked some truly stupid questions of Shanahan and gotten a few really funny looks...like "I just got dumber listening to your question" looks.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    He's somehow found his way into press conferences on occasion and he disliked by everyone. He's asked some truly stupid questions of Shanahan and gotten a few really funny looks...like "I just got dumber listening to your question" looks.
    He has a million dollar worth house in the Bay Area , I guess stupid questions and dislikes is working for him.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He has a million dollar worth house in the Bay Area , I guess stupid questions and dislikes is working for him.
    Is that what we're talking about? Housing as a marker of success? Because I was referring to him genuinely offering zero important information or helpful perspective to the discussion of Trey Lance. Whether he makes money at his stupid shtick is irrelevant to the topic, jackass.
    Insert something clever here...

$1 million is the median house price in the bay area.

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Grant, is that you?!

Are you drunk?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."