Page 267 of 339 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Oh it was covids fault eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    No hate. He just hasnt proven himself to be a NFL QB as of yet.
    Try saying something not positive about ginger Jesus on this board
    TRUST THE PROCESS

If he got the Josh Allen treatment, things would look a lot different right now. Allen was allowed to lose and learn the game at his pace the first couple of years while the bills built pieces around him. Lance was placed on a super bowl ready team where they spent the pieces for the next couple of years on him.

The injury might actually help him in the long run by forcing another year of learning from the sideline. This fall will be telling. Unless the 9ers do something crazy like bring in someone else, this will be Lance's team without a jimmy g. in the background. That will change the way the team uses him. No safety net makes running him into surgery a little less of an option.

I think he will be fine. As far as did he leave NDSU too soon? I've heard guys like Nick Saban say if a guy is a 1st or 2nd round pick, leave school immediately for the nfl. You can't make that money back staying.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Try saying something not positive about ginger Jesus on this board
    Can i wear this dusty eagles gear this week eh?

Lardsin must go!

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    If he got the Josh Allen treatment, things would look a lot different right now. Allen was allowed to lose and learn the game at his pace the first couple of years while the bills built pieces around him. Lance was placed on a super bowl ready team where they spent the pieces for the next couple of years on him.

The injury might actually help him in the long run by forcing another year of learning from the sideline. This fall will be telling. Unless the 9ers do something crazy like bring in someone else, this will be Lance's team without a jimmy g. in the background. That will change the way the team uses him. No safety net makes running him into surgery a little less of an option.

I think he will be fine. As far as did he leave NDSU too soon? I've heard guys like Nick Saban say if a guy is a 1st or 2nd round pick, leave school immediately for the nfl. You can't make that money back staying.

Josh Allen isn't a good comparison. He played 3 full seasons in college and was injured the 4th. Then he played 12 games his rookie year. They went 10-6 his second year and made the playoffs. He was getting a lot of game snaps 4 of the first 5 seasons after high school. Trey has only had 1 real season. That is going to make it harder for him to excel when he gets his next chance. It's not impossible, but it wouldn't surprise me if he struggles.

His experience is closer to Matt Cassel, who was mostly a backup all 4 years at USC and then his first 3 seasons at New England. He's a much better QB than Cassel, but both had limited experience in those critical years after high school. No matter how good you are, live snaps are important to develop.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Noone in the NFL gives a shit about his experience as an excuse. He was the 3rd pick. Shit or get off the pot.

I think this is Brock’s team as long as they’re winning….they start to lose, then it may transition to Trey…

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Ctbison View Post
    I haven't seen Lance make a single excuse, ask for any sympathy, or give any indication that he has been treated poorly. Seems like he understands the path he has chosen and understands the ups & downs that come with that. From the outside looking in, he looks like he is doing what he can and busted his ankle which could have happened had he stayed at NDSU another year and then may have never seen what life is like in the NFL. Maybe, you know something I don't. He had a lot of naysayers but bet on himself when the opportunity presented itself & is doing what he can. I wish him the best as I do every NDSU athlete. Where does the negativity come from?
    I don't think the negativity is at Trey. It is to the "fans" on Bisonville who constantly make excuses as to why Trey, Carson, Easton, etc are not on Sports Center every day carrying the Bison banner and lighting up the NFL... It is everyone except the players as their coaches don't know what they are doing with them...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

If brock Purdy (who is a certified weirdo))! wanted to gain respect as a LEADER he should have thrown the ball left hanDed to get them to the superb owl.

Instead he just dropped back like a LOSSER and handed the ball off with 11 eagles waiting in the backfield.

No HEART.. DISGUSTING. Trey will be QB!!! !

(this post written by chatGPT in the style of lakesbison)
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Here's a fantastic video explaining all things wrong with 49ers and why Trey should get out of 49ers if he wants build a successful NFL career.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J9FGTzPWmw