Page 252 of 339 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3388

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    ... so 49ers are not going to trade him ... less locker room drama.
    What creates less locker room drama, trade or keep. We don't know.
    What's SF willing to take as negative ROI to avoid drama/controversy. We don't know.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Purdy is the starting qb no question about it. Only reason they don’t trade Lance is if they don’t get enough for him and it is better he sits as the backup.

I said right away when they drafted him that they spent too much and it is really hard for anyone to meet that additional pressure of all those picks. Even though I was excited to him to be a 49er it was just too much and on anybody let alone the youngest qB to start a game in a while.

Trey looked okay in the games he played his rookie season and I literally don’t count that Bears game this year as great Qbs have looked terrible in bad conditions as well.

49ers should trade Lance and pickup Wentz as the backup
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Purdy is the starting qb no question about it. Only reason they don’t trade Lance is if they don’t get enough for him and it is better he sits as the backup.

I said right away when they drafted him that they spent too much and it is really hard for anyone to meet that additional pressure of all those picks. Even though I was excited to him to be a 49er it was just too much and on anybody let alone the youngest qB to start a game in a while.

Trey looked okay in the games he played his rookie season and I literally don’t count that Bears game this year as great Qbs have looked terrible in bad conditions as well.

49ers should trade Lance and pickup Wentz as the backup
    Given the fact the Niners are on QB3, they really need some depth.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I really can't see SF trading Trey unless someone offers a 1st round pick. They are set with, at worst, a high ceiling QB 2, on a team where QB depth has been an annual issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Why wouldn’t a team like the vikes take a shot at trey with say one first or two seconds. He could learn a season or two behind cousins and hopefully step into the position. QB is the most important position so to take a chance on someone like that for those draft picks is logical especially since the Vikes stink at drafting lately anyway.
    If it flies it dies.

Why wouldn’t a team like the vikes take a shot at trey with say one first or two seconds. He could learn a season or two behind cousins and hopefully step into the position. QB is the most important position so to take a chance on someone like that for those draft picks is logical especially since the Vikes stink at drafting lately anyway.
    Might prefer someone who isn't damaged goods i suppose.
    College of Business Alumnus

They might want to use those picks to improve the worst defense in the league.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    They might want to use those picks to improve the worst defense in the league.
    They did real well trying that last year didn’t they. I agree that does need to be done but I would consider that gamble. The twolves would give up five guys and ten picks for trey so there is that.
    If it flies it dies.

They did real well trying that last year didn’t they. I agree that does need to be done but I would consider that gamble. The twolves would give up five guys and ten picks for trey so there is that.
    The Wolves are getting closer to getting it right. The last time they lost that many picks was for cheating the salary cap so believe it or not this trade is progress.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

That’s comical BA. This is most likely the worst trade in nba history.

I still believe someone will trade for Lance.
    If it flies it dies.