Page 244 of 339 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    George Kittle was mysteriously injured beginning of the season
    Very mysterious that a guy with a history of injuries might miss a couple games during a season. https://www.draftsharks.com/fantasy/...ge-kittle/9540
    College of Business Alumnus

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Sooooooo, uh, I'll probably get slayed for this...

I like Trey alot and will always root for him even when you guys are all failing him down the road. But, holy shit, what's not to like about the story of Mr. Irrelevant 2022 leading his team deep into the playoffs during his rooking fucking season. That's the stuff of movie magic. I kinda wanna see it.
    Agreed. It's a great story. 4 of the teams he beat are 8-8 teams with major flaws, and they have a bad Cardinals team this week. The playoffs will be very different, although he may get Tampa again in the first round and a bad Vikings defense in the second round.

I am rooting big for Trey, but at this point, he's only played 1 full season of football since graduating high school 5 years ago. That's a lot of snaps he could have gotten to develop his game during these critical years. I don't fault him for making the decisions he did in 2020. It just hasn't worked out for him. I hope he gets an opportunity somewhere next Fall, and a very good SF team would be a great place to do it.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

123GoBison is the biggest idiot in a forum with lots of good choices. Idk why anyone pays him any attention.

If you’re on the same side as him for any point you may want to reevaluate your decision.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    123GoBison is the biggest idiot in a forum with lots of good choices. Idk why anyone pays him any attention.

If you’re on the same side as him for any point you may want to reevaluate your decision.
    The Chapo litmus test.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post

Need help partner
    https://youtu.be/GVXvMutlIok

It is likely going to be a competition between Trey and Brock over the summer. I haven't watched many 49ers games but have friends that are diehards. Brock has played well but they say he has gotten away with some luck and that they fear it is coming to an end soon. Its too small of a sample to declare Purdy teh guy but Trey has to prove himself yet and as a competitor that's all he can ask.

And for some on here if a Bison player isn't immediately successful or given the role it isn't some giant conspiracy to hold them down. Maybe they just got outplayed or lost to the better man. It happens. I have seen too many conspiracy theories thrown out over Trey, Christian, Carson, and Shep. The NFL is what have you done for me lately and a meritocracy to the end. You earn your spot.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Trey is in a difficult situation now. I don’t think they bring back Jimmy G but with Purdy playing quite well even if Trey wins the job in camp any slip up and the fans and media will be calling for Purdy. That’s a tough spot to be in as most other young QBs drafted high get a few years to develop unless they are horrific like Zack Wilson.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

lol Purdy will be exposed in playoffs
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    lol Purdy will be exposed in playoffs
    Oh no. Niners making Super Bowl now.

I thought Kyle S was a moron if I listen to the people on this board.
    How is he winning with his 3rd string QB?

I'll let the Carson apologists answer this with excuses. They are pretty good at those. I'm sure they have some more ready to go.