Page 241 of 339 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Purdy playing well probably helps Lance IMO. Makes it easier to let Jimmy G go.
    I agree with this take.

IndyBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Yes and no. They can let Jimmy go but now u have someone that everyone will be clamoring for if u struggle just a little bit which would totally be expected being he hasn’t played meaningful reps in what like three years.
    And only 15 meaningful games in 5 years. And 5 critical years to development where most QBs get a lot of snaps. That missed experience may eventually impact his long term career success. He could still develop into a great NFL QB. But his missed time could make that more difficult than most.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    I agree with this take.
    Also makes it easier to trade Trey....
    But, based on this board, Carson is the GOAT, and was done dirty his whole career his coaches have all sucked, his owners have all sucked, his teams have all sucked...and per this board, Kyle Shannahan is an idiot, so we got the same excuses going on for Trey. But, Kyle is an idiot right on the heels of 2nd place finish in the NFC with his 3rd string QB.
    So, what do I know. I'm just a moron in my moms basement that uses logic. Who wants that shit. Lance was the 3rd overall pick and Kyle was VERY hesitant to play him in the second year...he was forced to due to being 3rd pick with big $$$ in the way. What does that tell anyone with common sense? If you have any.
    Speaking of which, I asked for soup like 20 minutes ago, and I don't have it

Man, you're an asshole. You may be correct, or not, but you are an asshole.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Chief View Post
    Man, you're an asshole. You may be correct, or not, but you are an asshole.

Cool. So being right makes you an asshole and being wrong makes you an asshole.
    What a time to be alive!
    God bless the internet, and God bless people who think everyone is an asshole if that person is right when you were wrong. Or even if you were right. Asshole both ways. Everyone is an asshole.
    Imagine being Elon Musk, lol. He can't win worse than me. Got people saying he's an asshole no matter what he does. I feel you Elon....I feel ya.

I didn't say everyone is an asshole. I said YOU are an asshole. That's part of the point here, you putting words in everyone's mouth.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Cool. So being right makes you an asshole and being wrong makes you an asshole.
    What a time to be alive!
    God bless the internet, and God bless people who think everyone is an asshole if that person is right when you were wrong. Or even if you were right. Asshole both ways. Everyone is an asshole.
    Imagine being Elon Musk, lol. He can't win worse than me. Got people saying he's an asshole no matter what he does. I feel you Elon....I feel ya.
    Elon is an asshole, not saying much for yourself here
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    Elon is an asshole, not saying much for yourself here
    Of course, you're one of those "every rich person is an asshole" type of people.
    He's only invented the greatest electric vehicles on Earth, created re-usable rockets that even NASA couldn't figure out, and now he'll send people to the moon before NASA ever does.
    Oh, he also provided satellite internet to Ukraine so they could keep communications going during their war with Russia.
    Total douche.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Of course, you're one of those "every rich person is an asshole" type of people.
    He's only invented the greatest electric vehicles on Earth, created re-usable rockets that even NASA couldn't figure out, and now he'll send people to the moon before NASA ever does.
    Oh, he also provided satellite internet to Ukraine so they could keep communications going during their war with Russia.
    Total douche.
    Don't forget a threesome with amber heard and Cara Delevingne eh.

Lardsin must go!

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Total douche.
    He did none of these things. He bought Tesla, which makes low quality cars. His solar and tunnel ventures were failures. Bitcoin was a scam. He is basically uninvolved in SpaceX other than being hype man.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.