Page 2 of 339 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I hereby pledge that if the Vikings use their first pick on Trey Lance, I will become a Vikings fans again.
    Fair Weather Fan ???

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    It would be best if Trey could fall to a team like the Vikes. He could sit a year behind Cousins and then hopefully the team will have done a little rebuilding as well. He does not want to go to Washington or some of these other really poor franchises. Vikes are usually better than average just never world beaters.
    "Fall"

More like trip upwards

Improved would mean no vikings fans. I demand to speak to this threads manager. Puddddding looking pretty pathetic around here.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Fair Weather Fan ???
    Hahaha! If there is one thing I'm not, it's fair weather anything.

I'll never be as big of a Vikings fan as I was before, but if they start drafting Bison, I'll at least watch them play.

The only complete Vikings game I've watched in this millennium was the outdoor one in the snowstorm after the Metrodome's roof collapsed - and that's only because it was on my sister's bucket list.

I hereby pledge that if the Vikings use their first pick on Trey Lance, I will become a Vikings fans again.
    I suspect your fandom is the edge we've needed all these years.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I suspect your fandom is the edge we've needed all these years.
    Yep, this time around it will be different.

Wait a minute, suppose that each of us has a limited supply of mojo and that if I start rooting for the Vikings, my mojo ends up getting spread too thin? Hmmm.

Actually, for a fan, the Vikings and Bison go together pretty well. When the Vikings suck, the Bison are almost always excellent. And when the Bison are not playing like the best program in the history of their conference or division, the Vikings are usually adequate. It's like there's Bison-Vikings effect. Science, do your thing!

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wait a minute, suppose that each of us has a limited supply of mojo and that if I start rooting for the Vikings, my mojo ends up getting spread too thin? Hmmm.

Actually, for a fan, the Vikings and Bison go together pretty well. When the Vikings suck, the Bison are almost always excellent. And when the Bison are not playing like the best program in the history of their conference or division, the Vikings are usually adequate. It's like there's Bison-Vikings effect. Science, do your thing!
    For me they go together really well as well. The Bison always seem to be able to finish the job, while the the Vikings will always let you down. For me I have no faith in the Vikings whatsoever so it is really nice to support a team you have supreme confidence in which is the Bison.

This article sums it all up as a Vikings fan. http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story...9/sportCat/nfl

Maybe Trey could change their history, but probably not as the Vikings don't draft or pickup Bison. i.e. Billy Turner/Joe Haeg
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think the Vikings are a mojo black hole. They could steal ALL mojo from the other 31 NFL teams and would still lose the nfc championship or super bowl.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    For me they go together really well as well. The Bison always seem to be able to finish the job, while the the Vikings will always let you down. For me I have no faith in the Vikings whatsoever so it is really nice to support a team you have supreme confidence in which is the Bison.

This article sums it all up as a Vikings fan. http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/story...9/sportCat/nfl

Maybe Trey could change their history, but probably not as the Vikings don't draft or pickup Bison. i.e. Billy Turner/Joe Haeg
    Consistency. An old vikings fan once told me he liked the Vikings because they were consistent. They consistently let him down. The Bison are consistent too.

Lardsin must go!

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m with Tony on this. I became a fan as a kid in 94 and was a complete diehard. During Favres 2nd season my fandom went into a free fall and really hasn’t recovered. But if they would actually sign Bison I would care more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk