Page 196 of 339 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

This whole forum has turned into a hot garbage dump over the last few years.

Well that was fun...deep north has gone deeply silent. No bites...

Moving on...seems to be a huge range of opinion from Trey taking world by storm next season, to sitting another year under Jimmy G.

http://https://www.49erswebzone.com/...-league-storm/

http://https://www.si.com/nfl/49ers/...-to-trey-lance

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    This whole forum has turned into a hot garbage dump over the last few years.
    That comes with traffic. I remember when there were something like 5 posters actively posting, and after football season (and then especially in summer) there would be something like 7 posts in a day. Yeah, good/better posts than now, but just nothing. There are probably the same amount of good posts in a day, just more trash. The site sure misses the informed posts by guys like Mr Burgandy and Kermit. If my petition ever gets through to ban BisonLoaf and remove him permanently from ThunderStruck Makers Inc LLC I think the site will return to former glory.*

*Term used losely**
    **Don't be a looser and correct my spellin'

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    That comes with traffic. I remember when there were something like 5 posters actively posting, and after football season (and then especially in summer) there would be something like 7 posts in a day. Yeah, good/better posts than now, but just nothing. There are probably the same amount of good posts in a day, just more trash. The site sure misses the informed posts by guys like Mr Burgandy and Kermit. If my petition ever gets through to ban BisonLoaf and remove him permanently from ThunderStruck Makers Inc LLC I think the site will return to former glory.*

*Term used losely**
    At least my hot garbage is generally confined to one big, smelly, & audacious hot garbage dumpster (the AC/DC thread) .................... metaphorically speaking, of course.

*Term used losely**
    get off his lawn folks grandpa is rememberin here
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

TAB is still here?

Lance is ready to rock in Cali... he was golfing with Rickey Watters this weekend!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    TAB is still here?

Lance is ready to rock in Cali... he was golfing with Rickey Watters this weekend!
    I didn't want to give too much info to Deep North until he got the Bison tattoo.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    get off his lawn folks grandpa is rememberin here
    I remember when our posts had to be hand-delivered to this site, uphill both ways mind you...

I didn't want to give too much info to Deep North until he got the Bison tattoo.
    Back in the before times... when every Bisonville post was a revelation of football knowledge, did you have such internet sleuths as Deep North visiting this forum on their Netscape Navigators for insider info?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Fire lynch and Shanahan save next season! Bisonville could coach and manage the 49ers.

It's looking like they're keeping Jimmy.

Fuck.

Lardsin must go!