Page 195 of 339 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    $10,000 & I'm at your disposal. I work too hard, I don't have time to just give away

$25,000 get you in the hottub w his grandma.

They were in Cabo the last 10 days, drive to Marshall if ya wanna chat them up

venmo paypal works
    Today is all about crypto.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Deep North View Post
    You must have missed this part moron. https://twitter.com/NicholasAir/stat...qessa0oFpW0t5w
    or this https://twitter.com/NicholasAir/stat...qessa0oFpW0t5w

Why? Why are people's first responses jealous discrediting? You have a anger problem my man. This
    IS my job. My client is Nicholas Air. Wow. Go back in your hole. You're all pretty damn pathetic. I had a chance to make Watson and Lance Ambassadors for the brand. You guys all said f u jock sniffer. Are you special needs? Do you people actually KNOW the really real world? How business, endorsements, sponsorships, media, marketing, etc. work? Obviously not. Gave you a chance to help. You spat in my face. I'll let both their agent's know the fanbase don't gaf.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    You need to fucking relax. We're nobodies. Just people who like talking about Bison football. None of us have any influence.
    Ha. I can get ahold of Trey or Christian whenever I want.. but even I leave them alone FFS.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Ha. I can get ahold of Trey or Christian whenever I want.. but even I leave them alone FFS.
    You just come out of the bush and tap on the window right
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    You just come out of the bush and tap on the window right
    That’s at their grandma’s houses bro

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Pretty sure this guy is @FaithfulTrey on the tweeter, he asked me this same thing there a couple weeks ago:

https://twitter.com/FaithfulTrey/sta...DBmS-Ptg8wpkdg

I feel he's legit and basically like Lakes without the raining bitches.
    What is lakes if not for his ability to make it rain bitches?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Damn, checked in with Bville this morning. This thread? Dudes, we are living in very strange times indeed!

You must have missed this part moron. https://twitter.com/NicholasAir/stat...qessa0oFpW0t5w

Why? Why are people's first responses jealous discrediting? You have a anger problem my man. This
    IS my job. My client is Nicholas Air. Wow. Go back in your hole. You're all pretty damn pathetic. I had a chance to make Watson and Lance Ambassadors for the brand. You guys all said f u jock sniffer. Are you special needs? Do you people actually KNOW the really real world? How business, endorsements, sponsorships, media, marketing, etc. work? Obviously not. Gave you a chance to help. You spat in my face. I'll let both their agent's know the fanbase don't gaf.
    Lmfao I think they are doing just fine on their own you dumb fucking schmuck! Crawl back in your hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lmfao I think they are doing just fine on their own you dumb fucking schmuck! Crawl back in your hole!
    Bisonater98 is right I got CW hooked up with a Bro Seed ambassadorship last fall and he's racking in the safemoon reflections as we speak.

He's going to be so rich off that in like 2035.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Deep North, I apologize for all the rubes on here. Just ignore them.

I have a great opportunity for you and your SEO mission. A gentleman (well not really) here named Bison 4 Life, along with some of his close friends from BYU, specialize in automatic script programming guaranteed to overcome captcha checks and any FBI inquiries. Could help put Trey over the top. Could be a perfect fit for what you are looking for...just PM him for follow up.

What do you think - possible help?
    Last edited by yopaulie; 03-18-2022 at 07:34 PM.