Page 191 of 339 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3388

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Who was that Iowa fan who trolled us back in '16? Something like "milktoast" spelled backward? That's not quite it.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Hey, shut-up dammit! I can relate to this poor man.

For whatever reason you darn North Dakota rubes don't seem to take ME seriously either, and I'm from North Dakota too! (please don't spread that around though)

But you'll see, people. You'll see. As God is my witness, you will see!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nilknarf. That was it.

This has a similar feel.

I have to say, I feel for Deep North. He comin' to Bisonville for hot takes. He wants Bisonville to have a voice. All good things...but he does not know the monster.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I have to say, I feel for Deep North. He comin' to Bisonville for hot takes. He wants Bisonville to have a voice. All good things...but he does not know the monster.
    What are we going to tell him that he doesn’t already know? Half the people here think Trey is a commie and that Wentz is the living incarnation of The Buddy Christ?

I could tell you a story about how coach Entz needed the braces after a practical joke involving inch Kramers secret HGH tank went terribly wrong. Who cares. It’s the internet.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

all those things he says, I've done for free already. enjoy my sloppy seconds kid.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Agreed! Also, multi-posting repeatedly in the same thread over and over and over about how he has this incredible voice that reaches a hundred thousand people, yet none of us have any clue who he is does nothing to help his credibility.

Honestly, lakes may have more street cred and a larger audience. The thing is I actually engage with el lako, whereas I honestly just skim Deep North's posts.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    Agreed! Also, multi-posting repeatedly in the same thread over and over and over about how he has this incredible voice that reaches a hundred thousand people, yet none of us have any clue who he is does nothing to help his credibility.

Honestly, lakes may have more street cred and a larger audience. The thing is I actually engage with el lako, whereas I honestly just skim Deep North's posts.
    He's the songbird of our generation.

Lardsin must go!

Well let's go through what I've said, from the beginning. Can I get in direct contact with LakesBison? He has the info that I don't. Do you need me to bend the knee? Sure.

Want to ask me anything about myself and my background? My name is Chad Loomis. I've said that. I'm nothing, no one, just have a history there.

NOW I'm trying to rely on people close to the organization for information. That's part of what I do. Why in the world can't I find one person from back home that's actually interested in helping? Is everyone legitimately against Trey for his viewpoints on BLM and Breonna Taylor? He's right on all of it. Every. Single. Part.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    What are we going to tell him that he doesn’t already know? Half the people here think Trey is a commie and that Wentz is the living incarnation of The Buddy Christ?

I could tell you a story about how coach Entz needed the braces after a practical joke involving inch Kramers secret HGH tank went terribly wrong. Who cares. It’s the internet.
    Well, he didn't know new posters bring the dick out of current posters. Bisonville is gonna Bisonville and run out anyone who tries...doesn't matter if they are for real or not.

Like tjamz said, the multiple posts in a row isn't helping him...and I have to resist the urge to pile on...just because it would be fun. And I agree with you that we probably don't have anything new to add...but jeez, piling on somebody that appears to be trying to help Bison athletes...I just don't get it.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]