Page 188 of 339 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    People have to watch his last 2 years he played. 2015 and 2016. Forget the shoulder and throwing because that can be fixed to the point where he ever was which was a mediocre passer.

The problem CK had was shying away from all contact. The Seahawks picked up on it first. When he was running the option, they were drilling him no matter what choice he made. The rest of the league picked up on it fast because he started handing off and bailing out fast. He grew very scared of the contract. A lot could be of the shoulder pain and all but he was done.

He was ruined. That is why most teams didn't want to give him a chance. He isn't a good enough passer not to run and he is gunshy about contact. You can't play in the NFL and shy away from getting hit. They can smell that.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I knew he was a bum in 2009. Nevada came to Notre Dame and got prisonfucked by a bad Notre Dame team. If you can't handle the physicality of a Charlie Weis coached Notre Dame defense...you aren't gonna be a long-term guy in the NFL.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Colin Kaepernick says he's still NFL-ready.
    Gotta admit boys, I'm pretty disappointed in this. Trey is more than ready to this point. He gets all the OTAs this offseason and it's year 2.

Trey is gonna crush it and HIS OWN SCHOOL is saying he ain't ready. WTF.

Typical ND. BEG YOU for days to offer input I can use on these streams and get crickets. Come back, you're talking shit about me. YOU wanna say something TELL ME WHEN I ASK. My name is Chad Loomis. I worked in Fargo-Moorhead radio (originally Lisbon) for 12 years. Now Thunder 106. It was my family's station. I'm an open book.

I moved on to media/marketing/advertising. I'm not insane, I just play one online. I'm working the algorithms for Trey and Christian. I'm not saying more than that because I have an NDA. This is called SEO for Social. We create multiple accounts (20) and work the back and forth, then cross hashtag, get organic traffic through the videos, etc. A LOT of boring analytic work. I work with CNN, Fox News, WSJ, USA TODAY, NYT, CNBC, Fox Business, BloombergTV, ABC, CBS, NBC, display, billboards (OOH), radio, print, etc. I work for a media agency called Media Powers in ATL. If anyone wants proof, I can show you my University of Nebraska or Atlanta Falcons work. Happy to. Just help me. I need you guys for intel. Who has it?

NOW El_Chapo or LakesBison or WHOEVER... What do you want me to tell the bay and national media about Trey that they don't know? If I have vital intel I get more analytics/interaction (which perpetuates the algorithm) Get it? I'm not nuts. I'm not THAT insane for Trey, Hedberg, etc. This is the info they want so I had to go bold. I do this for all my clients. This is the only place I'm saying this too, so don't be dimin' me out. I'm helping NDSU...through my work. Additionally I'm working a sponsorship deal for Christian. So now, WHO is gonna help vs. talk shit and ACTUALLY get the brand and our story of NDSU out there? You have a chance to finally say something meaningful. What do YOU as Bison fans wanna tell the world about Christian and Trey?

Have I explained myself enough? BTW, the two inside contacts I have at KNBR have told me not only is Trey ready, he's playing out of his mind. I need some bold info from you peeps that no one else knows about Trey, Christian, or Cordell. START HELPING. STOP DISCREDITING! You're in their corner, right?

What if the superfan was able to amplify what you had to say to hundreds of thousands of people? What would you tell him? lmao.

He is working a sponsorship deal. So far I have something for Christian, he's trying to add Trey. He's from Lisbon and he hates speaking in the 3rd person because it makes him sound like a douche.

https://twitter.com/NicholasAir/stat...4sLChBa3BtEgfg

Copy and paste that link and you'll see what I'm talking about. That was my first.

Now, how bout providing me with intel instead of talking shit?
    Last edited by Deep North; 03-17-2022 at 04:27 AM.

BTW, I LOVE Christian and I think he's going to be a good talent, but Chase is next level. Truthfully though, I would love to see that matchup. Wasn't being facetious about that. I'm getting traction boys. Finally in the black ink on this. So can you help me help you?

Dude, no. That's wrong. Trey was always sitting this year. Straight talk.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep North View Post
    Typical ND. BEG YOU for days to offer input I can use on these streams and get crickets. Come back, you're talking shit about me. YOU wanna say something TELL ME WHEN I ASK. My name is Chad Loomis. I worked in Fargo-Moorhead radio (originally Lisbon) for 12 years. Now Thunder 106. It was my family's station. I'm an open book.

I moved on to media/marketing/advertising. I'm not insane, I just play one online. I'm working the algorithms for Trey and Christian. I'm not saying more than that because I have an NDA. This is called SEO for Social. We create multiple accounts (20) and work the back and forth, then cross hashtag, get organic traffic through the videos, etc. A LOT of boring analytic work. I work with CNN, Fox News, WSJ, USA TODAY, NYT, CNBC, Fox Business, BloombergTV, ABC, CBS, NBC, display, billboards (OOH), radio, print, etc. I work for a media agency called Media Powers in ATL. If anyone wants proof, I can show you my University of Nebraska or Atlanta Falcons work. Happy to. Just help me. I need you guys for intel. Who has it?

NOW El_Chapo or LakesBison or WHOEVER... What do you want me to tell the bay and national media about Trey that they don't know? If I have vital intel I get more analytics/interaction (which perpetuates the algorithm) Get it? I'm not nuts. I'm not THAT insane for Trey, Hedberg, etc. This is the info they want so I had to go bold. I do this for all my clients. This is the only place I'm saying this too, so don't be dimin' me out. I'm helping NDSU...through my work. Additionally I'm working a sponsorship deal for Christian. So now, WHO is gonna help vs. talk shit and ACTUALLY get the brand and our story of NDSU out there? You have a chance to finally say something meaningful. What do YOU as Bison fans wanna tell the world about Christian and Trey?

Have I explained myself enough? BTW, the two inside contacts I have at KNBR have told me not only is Trey ready, he's playing out of his mind. I need some bold info from you peeps that no one else knows about Trey, Christian, or Cordell. START HELPING. STOP DISCREDITING! You're in their corner, right?
    Do you believe the election was stolen?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Do you believe the election was stolen?
    Well there's a loaded question if I've ever heard one. No, I know it wasn't. Like I said I work with Fox News. If you watch it, shut it the F off. Between them and social media algorithms that create echo chambers I could tell you some scary big brother shheeiiii... Now I ALSO know that I'm talking to North Dakotans. So you'll forgive me if I don't know if you're enlightened or not.

I am positive the election wasn't stolen. Whoever says it is, is in an echo chamber. Which I could go on and on about, but I digress...

That answer your question? I am sincere here. Not like you can't look me up.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Pump it up!

Lardsin must go!