Page 150 of 339 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    You'd rather tie then win? you idiot

I’d rather win and every one of those 4th down decisions were positive game winning chance at the time they were made except kicking the FG with a minute to go that was a mistake.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I’d rather win and every one of those 4th down decisions were positive game winning chance at the time they were made except kicking the FG with a minute to go that was a mistake.
    And if you kick the damn FG's earlier nobody knows how the game plays out. Not putting points on the board is an even bigger mistake especially earlier in the game!

Default The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Oh yeah that's easy to say right now you tool. If they smoked the Cardinals with Trey and he had a good game you think they'd go back? Get out of here with that hacked IPhone.
    Shanahan had already stated that publicly. They would only deviate from that if Trey had played otherworldly.

And this is good.

Edit: oh yeah, and, stop sampling the product man.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    And if you kick the damn FG's earlier nobody knows how the game plays out. Not putting points on the board is an even bigger mistake especially earlier in the game!
    Well you’ve got the bit right about not knowing how the game plays out. All you can do is make the best decision with the information available at the time. We just disagree about what the best decision is. All points count the same no matter when you score them and 6(7,8) counts more than 3. You figure your odds of converting each (and failing with resultant expectation for you opponent) and you make a choice.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    Needs to find G.Kittles
    Should be his safety valve....save his body
    Kittle was put on IR this week.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    I don't think Mama Lance is going to make it...
    her and grandma were nervous wrecks all week, all they worry about is him getting hurt and I was like HES 6 5 225 he'll be fine.

He was a little too hyped up today, but overall as a rookie in 1st start its a solid C.
    this isn't Indiana St, und players... its the NFL
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    her and grandma were nervous wrecks all week, all they worry about is him getting hurt and I was like HES 6 5 225 he'll be fine.

He was a little too hyped up today, but overall as a rookie in 1st start its a solid C.
    Why are you communicating to a former player’s grandma?

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Why are you communicating to a former player’s grandma?
    He was in the bushes outside and the window was open.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Do you actually believe the bullshit that pours out of your mouth?

JFC how many times I gotta say this.. his grandma & my aunt are lifelong friends, Angie & Carlton have been so awesome, wish them all the best. unlike you guys.. get bent

I wish they did more roll outs & hit TE or RBS into he flats, easy hitters ya know??
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?