Page 202 of 339 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Maybe the ministry of truth could look into it for us who can't wait 4 months.

Lardsin must go!

I don't even know if its the media or the the 49ers trying to stay relevant during the offseason. Need to be trending bros eh.

Lardsin must go!

Get the media talking about qb controversy and then the they don't look so stupid for having 4 qbs on the roster. The Deebo stuff is the real head scratcher.

Lardsin must go!

Maybe this is an intentional leak from the 49ers front office to try to make it seems like they aren't completely out-leveraged in a dried up QB market when it comes to trading Jimmy G???

Trey Lance's arm wasn't as strong as advertised.
    I just spit out my coffee laughing. This guy Matt Lombardo is a fool. Also Matt Lombardo I believe is a Eagles beat reporter, for him to make comments about Trey Lance is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Trey Lance's arm wasn't as strong as advertised.
    I just spit out my coffee laughing. This guy Matt Lombardo is a fool. Also Matt Lombardo I believe is a Eagles beat reporter, for him to make comments about Trey Lance is hilarious.
    The author of that article ends with this point.

5. The quarterback Lombardo and the executive seem to be describing -- one lacking arm strength, deep ball accuracy and an understanding of the playbook -- is Jimmy Garoppolo, not Lance. (emphasis added

Maybe the executive overheard a conversation about Garoppolo and got mixed up.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Cynical and extreme paranoia , good God Trey has not played a decent game yet, and some news reporters are already throwing shit to see what sticks. Reality is 49ers are in a strange situation both Jimmy G and Trey are great.
    Jimmy G is far from great, if he was great he would be on a new team or Lance never gets drafted in the first place. They are in a strange situation though, they have an extremely injury prone QB that they can't get rid of.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

The fact that some of you are starting to question the integrity of main/lamestream media is encouraging. But I won’t be holding my breath that you’ll have the balls to continue to do so. Path of least resistance/not wanting to believe/accept that you are being played will likely carry the day … for now.

Maybe someday ….
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Jimmy G is far from great, if he was great he would be on a new team or Lance never gets drafted in the first place. They are in a strange situation though, they have an extremely injury prone QB that they can't get rid of.
    Kind of like Rogers and Favre? Young and Montana?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Kind of like Rogers and Favre? Young and Montana?
    Favre was waffling on retiring and Rodgers fell into the 20s.

Montana was old and Young was extremely cheap. He was taken in a supplemental draft.