Page 185 of 339 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gotts View Post
    Nothing to add, but great job on Last Second Sports!
    Thanks, got a lot more to talk about tonight. Let me know if you think of anything.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Possible. Not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Possible. Not likely.
    Likely. Not possible.

No way Arians allows it.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Likely. Not possible.

No way Arians allows it.
    .....or Gisele....just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    Kyle Shanahan is in a desperate situation. Looks like the 49ers have a team capable of winning the Super Bowl, only thing missing is a good solid QB. Trey is a good QB but inexperienced. Kyle cannot wait for Trey to gain experience and get ready in 2-3 years, he needs a QB who can lead the team that has all the pieces and red hot ready. I wont be surprised if he traded for Jamies Winston or Derek Carr. I am confident 49ers will bring a experienced QB and Trey will not start for 2 more years.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Kyle Shanahan is in a desperate situation. Looks like the 49ers have a team capable of winning the Super Bowl, only thing missing is a good solid QB. Trey is a good QB but inexperienced. Kyle cannot wait for Trey to gain experience and get ready in 2-3 years, he needs a QB who can lead the team that has all the pieces and red hot ready. I wont be surprised if he traded for Jamies Winston or Derek Carr. I am confident 49ers will bring a experienced QB and Trey will not start for 2 more years.
    It's going to be sweet when Kyle tells Tom to sit the fuck down and let the kid handle it eh. They start the year with Tom Brady and he gets benched for Trey before the halfway point next year.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    It's going to be sweet when Kyle tells Tom to sit the fuck down and let the kid handle it eh. They start the year with Tom Brady and he gets benched for Trey before the halfway point next year.
    Faaak, that is funny but that wont happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Your posts get dumber and dumber. If that was the case why wouldn't he just keep Jimmy G? You think Jamies Winston is better??

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Your posts get dumber and dumber. If that was the case why wouldn't he just keep Jimmy G? You think Jamies Winston is better??
    Just like your brain that plateaued in 2nd grade, Jimmy G skill has plateaued. This is how far Jimmy G can take a Super Bowl ready team.