Page 276 of 339 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Probably the greatest scene in cinema history eh.

Disagree. When she shows him how to “float it” from the stands. Magic.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    Sam Darnold signs with the niners. Can't wait to hear 123's analysis on this.
    Sam Darnold contract is 1 year, $4.5 million, that is clearly a backup QB money. At this point they dont expect Sam Darnold to be a starter. Its either Trey vs Sam Darnold or Brock vs Sam Darnold. So the offseason competition between Trey and Sam Darnold will be very critical for Trey's future. If Trey cannot beat Sam Darnold during offseason then it is Purdy is the starter when Purdy comes back from surgery. The whole 49ers team is like a never ending episode of Kardashian drama. Looking at the big picture I think it is best of Trey to get out of 49ers , he should treat every opportunity as a audition for future job and go to a different team.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Sam Darnold contract is 1 year, $4.5 million, that is clearly a backup QB money. At this point they dont expect Sam Darnold to be a starter. Its either Trey vs Sam Darnold or Brock vs Sam Darnold. So the offseason competition between Trey and Sam Darnold will be very critical for Trey's future. If Trey cannot beat Sam Darnold during offseason then it is Purdy is the starter when Purdy comes back from surgery. The whole 49ers team is like a never ending episode of Kardashian drama. Looking at the big picture I think it is best of Trey to get out of 49ers , he should treat every opportunity as a audition for future job and go to a different team.
    Heard Purdy's tendons fused to his humorous eh.

Lardsin must go!

Brock is 49ers starting QB and Trey backup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTyBLvEsqTk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t7wlToLBTY

All this means one thing, Trey has to get out of Bay. If he is going to be a backup, he can be a backup in Kansas City because Mahomes injured his ankle and Trey can be a great backup or Trey can be a backup in Cincinati or Bills, there is no value for Trey in being a backup in a toxic 49ers team. Besides KC, Bills, Bengals Trey can be a starter for alteast 10 other teams.
    Last edited by 123Gobison; 03-27-2023 at 06:21 PM.

It is quite the stroke of unfortunate luck that every Bison player drafted somehow ends up in a toxic situation according some (one) on here. Trey is fine. If he is good enough to play he will play. If Brock is better that's how it goes. Don't expect people to coddle him and treat him with kid gloves. Compete. That is all. the NFL isn't about to hold out a better player because of some weird (made up) vendetta by veteran players.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJoeDavola View Post
    It is quite the stroke of unfortunate luck that every Bison player drafted somehow ends up in a toxic situation according some (one) on here. Trey is fine. If he is good enough to play he will play. If Brock is better that's how it goes. Don't expect people to coddle him and treat him with kid gloves. Compete. That is all. the NFL isn't about to hold out a better player because of some weird (made up) vendetta by veteran players.
    John Lynch said, "Brock is the leader of the club house", there is more than just talent, he is an odd man out in the locker room. I think 49ers want to trade Trey but they will keep him as an insurance to see how Brock plays after he is back from surgery. I hope Trey treats every opportunity he gets as a audition for new team.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    John Lynch said, "Brock is the leader of the club house", there is more than just talent, he is an odd man out in the locker room. I think 49ers want to trade Trey but they will keep him as an insurance to see how Brock plays after he is back from surgery. I hope Trey treats every opportunity he gets as a audition for new team.
    Or did he say leader in the clubhouse like in golf?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Or did he say leader in the clubhouse like in golf?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For context the actual quote

"General manager John Lynch on Monday said Purdy is in line to remain coach Kyle Shanahan's starting quarterback whenever he is cleared to resume football activities. “I think Brock has earned the right with the way he played,” Lynch said at the NFL Annual Meeting. “He's probably the leader in the clubhouse."

So you are correct it is a golf reference. Nothing definitive about that statement.

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJoeDavola View Post
    For context the actual quote

"General manager John Lynch on Monday said Purdy is in line to remain coach Kyle Shanahan's starting quarterback whenever he is cleared to resume football activities. “I think Brock has earned the right with the way he played,” Lynch said at the NFL Annual Meeting. “He's probably the leader in the clubhouse."

So you are correct it is a golf reference. Nothing definitive about that statement.
    Sounds to me like he is saying it isn't a final decision but that so far Purdy is in the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Sounds to me like he is saying it isn't a final decision but that so far Purdy is in the lead.
    Yes, that is what “Leader in the Clubhouse” means.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery