Page 292 of 339 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Oh just stop it. Just stop. Not a single player volunteered to practice with Trey during off season. He had to request college WRs from TCU to catch passes which is very strange if you ask me. Also comparing Trey to Brock or Sam is like comparing apples to oranges. Trey had a team with veterans standing on the side line, no CMC , and a very rusty Deebo Samuel because he sat out the entire off season due to contract issues. It is just not fair to blame Trey for not winning. Trey is like RG3 without becoming RG3.. He HAS to get shipped out of 49ers for his own sake. If he stays in 49ers he will never be a starter, he will be a lifelong backup at best
    Not a bad way to make a living
    Just remember everything in life happens as it is supposed to
    TRUST THE PROCESS

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Oh just stop it. Just stop. Not a single player volunteered to practice with Trey during off season. He had to request college WRs from TCU to catch passes which is very strange if you ask me. Also comparing Trey to Brock or Sam is like comparing apples to oranges. Trey had a team with veterans standing on the side line, no CMC , and a very rusty Deebo Samuel because he sat out the entire off season due to contract issues. It is just not fair to blame Trey for not winning. Trey is like RG3 without becoming RG3.. He HAS to get shipped out of 49ers for his own sake. If he stays in 49ers he will never be a starter, he will be a lifelong backup at best
    So none. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    What constitutes winning? Hurts definitely won over the locker room his first year in 2021.
    2017: 13-3 record; 33 tds/7 ints; SB win
    2018: 9-7 record; 2nd in division; 21/7; lost divisional rd playoff game
    2019: 9-7 record; 1st in division; 27/7; lost wildcard; finished 9th Comeback Player of the Year
    2020: 3-8-1 as starter and benched (Eagles 4-11-1); 16/15; traded
    2021 Hurts: 9-8 record; 16/9; lost wildcard
    I didn't follow the Eagles all that closely in 2021 but I wouldn't say Hurts won the locker room over. There was plenty of talk going into last season about whether he was the answer at QB for them or if they were going to go a different direction. 2018 was a rough year for Wentz despite what the W/L and TD/INT numbers were. Another injury and another stint on the sidelines watching Foles lead the Eagles into the playoffs. And then 2019 when he finally gets the Eagles into the playoffs he gets injured in the first quarter of the wild card game. Both Wentz and Lance have had bad injury luck (Wentz especially) but availability is an ability and I'm sure their teammates recognize that as well.

BISONBRI53 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

MORE EXCUSES!!!! Just let the kid play and see if he has it!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/05/nfl-re...49ers-history/

Trey seems to have a nack for making the other qbs look good eh. Maybe coaching is in his future eh.

Waiting on 123hot takes eh.

Lardsin must go!

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    https://nypost.com/2023/05/05/nfl-re...49ers-history/

Trey seems to have a nack for making the other qbs look good eh. Maybe coaching is in his future eh.

Waiting on 123hot takes eh.
    Sam Darnold. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    All I am saying is I have seen multiple interviews of players this off-season talking about Brock Purdy and have seen almost as many players talking about how much they like Sam Darnold, but I haven't seen any players saying anything about Trey, good or bad. They just don't even mention him. From the outside looking in, it seems kinda strange that whenever they ask a player about the QBs, the only QBs those players mention are Brock Purdy and Sam Darnold. I'm not being an asshole, just making an observation.

Are you saying that it isn't strange that none of the players mention Trey when they are asked about the QBs?? Maybe they are and I'm not seeing it, but every clip I have seen with players talking about the QBs, none of them mention Trey.
    You never see much talk on those players when they are 3rd teamers. The kid really hasnt played any football in a very long time. And to be truthful not much before the NFL. Why would you comment on somebody when at this juncture isnt in the running to lead the team?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Wow, speechless.. It is shocking and sad at the same time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-S1WxRgfUo

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison;1617024[B
    ]Wow, speechless.[/B]. It is shocking and sad at the same time.

The question is can you stay that way?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Wow, speechless.. It is shocking and sad at the same time.

It's shocking and sad that friends went to a bball game?
    College of Business Alumnus