Page 225 of 339 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Kyle Shanahan on KNBR on national-level media saying that Jimmy Garoppolo is back because the 49ers don't believe in Trey Lance:

"It sounds like a fan talking and they have zero idea of what they're talking about. Not to insult a fan or anything."
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Kyle Shanahan on KNBR on national-level media saying that Jimmy Garoppolo is back because the 49ers don't believe in Trey Lance:

"It sounds like a fan talking and they have zero idea of what they're talking about. Not to insult a fan or anything."
    The good thing about football is that we get to see what actually happens. If Lance sucks, bring Jimmy in. Is what it is.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The good thing about football is that we get to see what actually happens. If Lance sucks, bring Jimmy in. Is what it is.
    This has always been my line of thinking every time a poster relays what some national talking head wrote or said. Who cares?!!! Go out and play and let that speak for itself. Geeeez, some people have too much time on their hands worrying about this nonsense.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Guess we get to find out tomorrow eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Sorry to say Trey is screwed. My son just texted me his fantasy roster. Trey is on it.
    Under-rated posts here per the norm Greene.

I get it.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Just admit you are wrong. It has got to be easier than swearing in a temper tantrum.
    Wrong about what? LMAO, you replied to me about an Easton Stick comment where I said he's a 3rd string QB. Just prove to me that he's not been a 3rd string QB his entire NFL career...should be easy as hell shouldn't it? To prove me wrong? But, yet, here we are, and you still have not done so. But you want me to admit I'm wrong? Is it maybe because you can literally google the depth chart and see he's been the 3rd string the whole time? And that makes you upset because you were in fact, the one who was wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Wrong about what? LMAO, you replied to me about an Easton Stick comment where I said he's a 3rd string QB. Just prove to me that he's not been a 3rd string QB his entire NFL career...should be easy as hell shouldn't it? To prove me wrong? But, yet, here we are, and you still have not done so. But you want me to admit I'm wrong? Is it maybe because you can literally google the depth chart and see he's been the 3rd string the whole time? And that makes you upset because you were in fact, the one who was wrong?
    I can prove Jesus loves him. So do I.

That’s enough.

Out of you.

The jerk store called. And that’s what they told me anyway.

*can you at least do this one choochoo?

Will make you look all smart to get a reference 1st that they will get pretty soon on their own…

Post the YouTube in a way it’s easy to see when viewing thread. I think copy link and paste is best on iPhone.