Page 179 of 339 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Jimmy G sure looked like crap when it counted. Finish the game 0-9 with a junior high level pick to seal the game. Live to throw it on 4th Down Jimmy

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Jimmy G sure looked like crap when it counted. Finish the game 0-9 with a junior high level pick to seal the game. Live to throw it on 4th Down Jimmy
    Best thing that could happen to Trey in my opinion. Even if he has to sit behind Aron Rodgers next year.

Lardsin must go!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

His line play was pretty abysmal in the 4th quarter, so I’ll cut him some slack there, but the guy certainly has some limitations with his arm. Also, their LT Compton has no business playing in the NFL.

Jimmy G to Tampa or Pittsburgh makes sense.

But some Colts fans on the Colt Forum want Jimmy over Wentz. Get the frustration over the 2 terrible Colt games at the end of the season, but many really aren't the brightest bunch.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    But some Colts fans on the Colt Forum want Jimmy over Wentz. Get the frustration over the 2 terrible Colt games at the end of the season, but many really aren't the brightest bunch.
    What they saw the last two weeks is a lot of what they saw all season. He had good stats in many games and also made some good plays. But there were bad decisions in almost every game that made you scratch your head.

I still think he's a very good QB who could lead the team because he also makes great plays. Not unlike someone like Favre. And he's still young enough to develop into an even better QB. My biggest concern is injuries and he mostly avoided them this year after the ankle issue. I hope they stick with him and continue to build around him. They have a lot of very talented players.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by yopaulie View Post
    Do a trade and have Wentz and Lance on the same team. :thumbup:
    It's OK to not be OK.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    What they saw the last two weeks is a lot of what they saw all season. He had good stats in many games and also made some good plays. But there were bad decisions in almost every game that made you scratch your head.

I still think he's a very good QB who could lead the team because he also makes great plays. Not unlike someone like Favre. And he's still young enough to develop into an even better QB. My biggest concern is injuries and he mostly avoided them this year after the ankle issue. I hope they stick with him and continue to build around him. They have a lot of very talented players.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    This is how I feel about Wentz as well. I grew up an Elway fan and if you wanted to critique him it would drive you nuts as well. Part of the reason Elway had some great comebacks is because he threw stupid or inaccurate passes during the rest of the game. People have different standards these days as well. I still believe Wentz needs a good WR as I watched Burrow with Chase and they made it look easy. Wentz has never really had one of those.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What is with the rumors of Lance being traded to the Vikings?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    What is with the rumors of Lance being traded to the Vikings?
    There is no rumor of substance that I am aware of. All of the Bay media is talking about what next year looks like with Lance on the 49ers.