Page 63 of 339 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    While I hope very much that Trey goes #3, I can't imagine this is anything other than the typical draft week drama building.
    Well the Niners are taking a QB at 3, and the first two are set at least if you believe all the insiders. A lot of darftniks have pointed towards Fields at 3, but the buzz seems to be someone else. I personally think it's going to be Mac Jones, but Ian is quite credible so Trey may certainly be in the mix yet.

My guess is Mac goes three. Someone trades up for either Lance or Fields, the other one falls for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD
    Hail the Bison!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    No kidding. You have a kid coming up, whose first choice is to come to your school, because he grew up a fan a few hours away, and who had teammates recruited by them.

They're acting like it's no different than U of M missing out on a 5 star recruit from Columbus or Houston or Miami with 2 dozen power 5 offers. That is pure incompetence.

Roll the Boat.
    WTF was their QB's name. Some clueless good fan was telling me on twitter we was a better QB than Lance. That fanbase has been whacked in the head with an oar one too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    WTF was their QB's name. Some clueless good fan was telling me on twitter we was a better QB than Lance. That fanbase has been whacked in the head with an oar one too many times.
    3rd Worst fucking fanbase on the planet.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Even better. Fleck promised his Western Michigan recruit that he wouldn't talk to any more quarterbacks. That's why Fleck didn't recruit Lance as a QB. That kid decommitted and is now at Virginia.

Minnesota is a dumpster fire that just keeps burning.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Even better. Fleck promised his Western Michigan recruit that he wouldn't talk to any more quarterbacks. That's why Fleck didn't recruit Lance as a QB. That kid decommitted and is now at Virginia.

Minnesota is a dumpster fire that just keeps burning.
    BWHAHAHAH. That gooferhole thread is so delicious. It's like a ten coarse meal of goofer delusion.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    There is a massive difference between missing on a recruit and doing what the Gophers did, which is actually recruit the guy for the wrong position. Fleck is an idiot.
    I dont think that makes them idiots. But I may be biased. Notre Dame wanted Ezekiel Elliot. He wanted ND....but he didn't want to play safety so he went to tOSU.

Teams fail to land guys for a ton of reasons.
    College of Business Alumnus

When Gindorf gets drafted I wonder what their fanbase excuse will be. The denial that he chose NDSU over the Goofs on competing offers will be strong for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    BWHAHAHAH. That gooferhole thread is so delicious. It's like a ten coarse meal of goofer delusion.
    Every time I go to Gopherhole I'm both surprised and unsurprised at the same time.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I dont think that makes them idiots. But I may be biased. Notre Dame wanted Ezekiel Elliot. He wanted ND....but he didn't want to play safety so he went to tOSU.

Teams fail to land guys for a ton of reasons.
    Notre Dame is supposed to lose recruits to tOSU. It's a higher level of football. Notre Dame also consistently puts players in the NFL at all positions. Hell every year it seems they have a highly touted OL or TE or DB.

Teh Minnesotas is not supposed to lose first round quarterbacks to duh smelly bizens. Doncha know dey pley Dee two ball. Meanwhiles dah Go Furs plays in dah Beg Tehn!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    Well the Niners are taking a QB at 3, and the first two are set at least if you believe all the insiders. A lot of darftniks have pointed towards Fields at 3, but the buzz seems to be someone else. I personally think it's going to be Mac Jones, but Ian is quite credible so Trey may certainly be in the mix yet.

My guess is Mac goes three. Someone trades up for either Lance or Fields, the other one falls for a while.
    I heard or read somewhere that at the top of the 49ers food chain there are a handful of decision-makers that like Mac Jones and one that likes Trey. No idea who likes who but it could very well end up that the one has more pull than the other three.

Of course this was last week and things/rumors could have changed 5-6 times since

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk