Page 16 of 339 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Exactly. His post made no sense. He was a very good draft pick.
    Klienfumbler was horrible! 3 fumbles in 1 game vs Chicago . Classic loser.

Trey Lance will Drop, it's going to happen. So Prepare yourselves. #20-#30 in the 1st round will be perfect for him to sit 1 year behind an established player like Philip Rivers or Ben Rothsleberger
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Trey Lance will Drop, it's going to happen. So Prepare yourselves. #20-#30 in the 1st round will be perfect for him to sit 1 year behind an established player like Philip Rivers or Ben Rothsleberger
    Trask is making a run at the Heisman, if that happens his stock will go up and the Gators are playing decent. Wilson has been outstanding for BYWho...so there is logic that Lance is the 5th taken and depending on what other positions are needed and various players available, i definitely could see him sliding to late in the first round...

Combine will be huge for Lance. He needs to put up big numbers there and make someone fall in love or I agree it will be hard to keep up with other players with fresher film.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Would seem like a really odd decision since they just used a 2nd round pick on Jalen Hurts last year and they're pretty much still married to Wentz for at least another season if not two more. I really hope it doesn't happen since I have zero confidence in Philly's current leadership. Heard an interesting tidbit during the Monday night game... since Doug Pederson was hired and Howie Roseman resumed GM duties after the failed Chip Kelly experiment they've drafted one player who's made a Pro Bowl. His name is Carson Wentz.
    Yes they did say since 2013 one pro bowler has been drafted and it was Wentz. So they have done a terrible job. Their defense is still good but aging fast.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

I guess for me the term drop is very relative. The talk of him going top 5 was very premature and him ending up going later in the first wouldn't be considered a drop. Now come draft week and he is still projected as the top2/3 QB and goes end of round one/round 2 then you can use the term dropped.

I also forgot how long Jimmy was on the team. I guess if you play at least 3 years you can't be called a bust unless you were a 1st round draft pick.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I guess for me the term drop is very relative. The talk of him going top 5 was very premature and him ending up going later in the first wouldn't be considered a drop. Now come draft week and he is still projected as the top2/3 QB and goes end of round one/round 2 then you can use the term dropped.
    Yea I remember seeing #3 and #5 spots for Trey all over the place in August..... Combine will help
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

abc123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wow, that's amazing since he only had 5 career fumbles and no more than 2 in any single season. (He had 2 against Chicago in 1999)

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Wow, that's amazing since he only had 5 career fumbles and no more than 2 in any single season. (He had 2 against Chicago in 1999)
    Fricking data is such a stubborn opponent (assuming you are correct.)

Perhaps that was an attempt at irony?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Are you accusing lakes of exaggeration?

Because that's.... well, yeah. Ok.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes