Page 264 of 339 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Lance made his own choices with input from his handlers.. Whatever happens to him is the result of that. Pretty simple. No sympathy, bullshit support, “he has been treated poorly” excuses. He made his own bed.

Completely agree with you on this one….

Talking Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Lance made his own choices with input from his handlers.. Whatever happens to him is the result of that. Pretty simple. No sympathy, bullshit support, “he has been treated poorly” excuses. He made his own bed.
    Guessing it's a pretty nice bed. I don't think anyone has to concern themselves with Trey's choices.

He’s only 22 years old… Maybe I’m the only one who made some stupid decisions at that age, but I do feel for him regardless of what happens this coming year. Wishing the best for him…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Ctbison View Post
    Guessing it's a pretty nice bed. I don't think anyone has to concern themselves with Trey's choices.
    Beg to differ given what you and others are saying here. Good for him for getting paid, but I doubt that was what he was really looking for. If it was, good for him. I’d rather see him playing well in the NFL. “But he didn’t have a chance/opportunity”—>bring it. He left NDSU on a prayer, and has to live with that. Life isn’t all about $$, but perhaps he/you will go with that. I don’t give a shit, nor lose any sleep over it. Bigger things to concern myself with.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Beg to differ given what you and others are saying here. Good for him for getting paid, but I doubt that was what he was really looking for. If it was, good for him. I’d rather see him playing well in the NFL. “But he didn’t have a chance/opportunity”—>bring it. He left NDSU on a prayer, and has to live with that. Life isn’t all about $$, but perhaps he/you will go with that. I don’t give a shit, nor lose any sleep over it. Bigger things to concern myself with.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I haven't seen Lance make a single excuse, ask for any sympathy, or give any indication that he has been treated poorly. Seems like he understands the path he has chosen and understands the ups & downs that come with that. From the outside looking in, he looks like he is doing what he can and busted his ankle which could have happened had he stayed at NDSU another year and then may have never seen what life is like in the NFL. Maybe, you know something I don't. He had a lot of naysayers but bet on himself when the opportunity presented itself & is doing what he can. I wish him the best as I do every NDSU athlete. Where does the negativity come from?

I agree you have bigger things to worry about. I hope you worry about your bigger things and leave this matter to us because unlike you we want all kids from NDSU program to succeed and thrive in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    I agree you have bigger things to worry about. I hope you worry about your bigger things and leave this matter to us because unlike you we want all kids from NDSU program to succeed and thrive in the real world.
    I doubt there is someone on this board who wishes success on NDSU athletes more than CAS does.
    College of Business Alumnus

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I doubt there is someone on this board who wishes success on NDSU athletes more than CAS does.
    You must have chapo on ignore eh.

Lardsin must go!