Page 262 of 339 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

I'm sure Tom Brady is more durable then these young pups eh

Lardsin must go!

John lynch will probably sign Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Jimmy G. Keep Purdy and Trey and hope like hell Kyle has a quarterback at teh end of teh season eh.

Teh writing is practically on teh wall eh

Lardsin must go!

Sorry Matt now teh 9ers are calling me eh

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    How’s that going to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I'm betting on Lance being starter week 1.

"I think there will be a lot of pissed off people in this locker room if Brock Purdy is not the starter next season," Maiocco said, referencing what he's heard from 49ers' players.

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/49ers-p...k-purdy-debate

This is exactly why he struggled a little bit early in the season. It was Jimmy vs Trey and the veterans in the locker room including George Kittle wanting Jimmy to start instead of Trey. Now he is going through the same shit, next season they want Purdy instead of Trey. This shit will never stop. He will never get a fair chance in San Francisco.

I think Trey should just get the hell out of 49ers. Too much locker room drama and Kyle S cannot keep his QBs healthy. Better for him to start in Tennessee where they can add some good OLine to protect him.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    "I think there will be a lot of pissed off people in this locker room if Brock Purdy is not the starter next season," Maiocco said, referencing what he's heard from 49ers' players.

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/49ers-p...k-purdy-debate

This is exactly why he struggled a little bit early in the season. It was Jimmy vs Trey and the veterans in the locker room including George Kittle wanting Jimmy to start instead of Trey. Now he is going through the same shit, next season they want Purdy instead of Trey. This shit will never stop. He will never get a fair chance in San Francisco.
    Sounds like a mature, professional locker room. #DeepPurple
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

NFL Tonight had an extended discussion on this last night. Mentioned that Trey has played something like 17 games since 2016 and thrown just over 400 passes...made an argument that he just doesn't have enough experience....

Quote Originally Posted by GCWaters View Post
    NFL Tonight had an extended discussion on this last night. Mentioned that Trey has played something like 17 games since 2016 and thrown just over 400 passes...made an argument that he just doesn't have enough experience....
    He's probably got more then 400 rushes eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Sounds like a mature, professional locker room. #DeepPurple

How is Trey not being able to play since 2016 his problem ? They just wont give him a fair chance. First they said he was a small school QB with low level competition. Now this nonsense. Watch this video from @1:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bij5oB2FsQw&t=23s

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

People talk way too much about this. Jimmy G basically hardly played for his first five years in the nfl. Three behind Brady and then his first two in San Fran when he got hurt right away. He did play a few games one year with San fran but this is a lazy easy talking point which these lazy commentators like to do as it requires no homework. Oh and by the way Jimmy G has been in the league longer than Wentz and has 8000 less yards. Think about that for a second yet everybody makes him out to be way better.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    How is Trey not being able to play since 2016 his problem ? They just wont give him a fair chance. First they said he was a small school QB with low level competition. Now this nonsense. Watch this video from @1:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bij5oB2FsQw&t=23s
    The poor kid and his 34 million dollars just can’t get a fair shake in this world.

Right now you and your obsessing whining are making me like him less.

OK, that’s too much. I think it’s clear that I like the guy a lot and defended him against all kinds of bullshit around here, but you’re not helping his cause with people with this garbage that clearly does not reflect his attitude about his situation.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie