Page 261 of 339 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Tom Brady retired once before, and unretired to play for Buccaneers, what are the chances that he will unretire again and play for the 49ers, will see.
    I’m guessing the chances are more than 0%, but less than 200%…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Did you see what he's getting paid to be an announcer bro eh? Why in teh hell would he consider playing when he can get paid to talk eh?

375 million to not play.
    Didnt he defer that deal to go back and play once already?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Didnt he defer that deal to go back and play once already?
    He doesn't have to go home to crazy any more bro. She's gone. She's working. He can't let her out earn him eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    He doesn't have to go home to crazy any more bro. She's gone. She's working. He can't let her out earn him eh.
    LOL, she’s always had the big money in that house. And as far as crazy goes she’s not the one who thinks a tomato is poison.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    LOL, she’s always had the big money in that house. And as far as crazy goes she’s not the one who thinks a tomato is poison.
    Your body can't digest tomatoes eh. They're bad for the intestines. You get leakage eh

Lardsin must go!

Tom Brady retired once before, and unretired to play for Buccaneers, what are the chances that he will unretire again and play for the 49ers, will see.
    San Fran isnt bringing in a Vet after the play of Purdy.

I can't stand Tom's fake face and hair. I'm just rocking teh old man look eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    San Fran isnt bringing in a Vet after the play of Purdy.
    Because of Kyle Shannahan. He cant keep a QB healthy. He calls plays that get QBs injured. Look at his track record, Johnny Manzel, RG3, CJ Bethards , Jimmy G, Trey Lance, Jimmy openly yelled at Kyle S during a game where he said "Your plays suck man" which was caught on camera. They need a veteran QB who can say no to Kyle S.

Because of Kyle Shannahan. He cant keep a QB healthy. He calls plays that get QBs injured. Look at his track record, Johnny Manzel, RG3, CJ Bethards , Jimmy G, Trey Lance, Jimmy openly yelled at Kyle S during a game where he said "Your plays suck man" which was caught on camera. They need a veteran QB who can say no to Kyle S.
    How’s that going to work?