Page 231 of 339 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Wet ball test bro. Learned that from Jimmy eh.
    Sure didn't learn it from Carson Wentz.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Not a good look.
    Horrible. When you are a franchise QB this is not how you act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post

Too right. Instead, you rent the whole damn place for yourself and friends and confiscate all the electronics. Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Too right. Instead, you rent the whole damn place to yourself and friends and confiscate all the electronics. Duh.
    How do those places not have Yonder pouches or equivalent?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post

Nice avatar.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Not a good look.
    It isn’t as if he forced his testicles into the face of a person without consent like Peyton Manning, or assaulted a woman in the back of a bar like Rothlesburger, or sent unsolicited Dick picks in between efforts to defraud a state government or anything. If he can play copper fit will be for him in retirement despite this… oh wait…

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any semi-reliable sources on this? Kind of hard to have an opinion when the video isn’t even conclusive. Anyone else find it weird that he is always posted hanging out with other 9ers players and you can’t see any in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz04 View Post
    No wonder Cowherd hates him. If Trey's parents don't step in and intervene, he is headed in the wrong direction and all this could end in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    No wonder Cowherd hates him. If Trey's parents don't step in and intervene, he is headed in the wrong direction and all this could end in a hurry.
    It seems like none of that is any of our business and really only his employers to the extent that people who spend money with the 49ers don’t like their players hanging out in strip clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Any semi-reliable sources on this? Kind of hard to have an opinion when the video isn’t even conclusive. Anyone else find it weird that he is always posted hanging out with other 9ers players and you can’t see any in the video.
    Seems like bullshit to me.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.