Page 305 of 339 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Purdy was a turnover machine at Iowa State. If he wasn't throwing a pick he was fumbling. He crumbled in the big games. I don't believe he ever led Iowa State to a win over Iowa. Some Iowa State fans I work with thought he was overrated and were hopeful for better QB play after he left.

The new guy got indicted for gambling so it will be interesting where they go at QB this season.

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    So Purdy is going to get worse? I expect him to play better. All 1st team snaps. Plus a very successful year and will be confident He might not have a cannon for an arm but he processes quickly and has a quick release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail The Bison! The March Is Still On!

Quote Originally Posted by KC_Hats View Post
    Purdy was a turnover machine at Iowa State. If he wasn't throwing a pick he was fumbling. He crumbled in the big games. I don't believe he ever led Iowa State to a win over Iowa. Some Iowa State fans I work with thought he was overrated and were hopeful for better QB play after he left.

The new guy got indicted for gambling so it will be interesting where they go at QB this season.
    He played for Iowa State. He had more talent on his team 5-7 games a year tops?

No idea if he's the long-term answer in SF. But he did a nice job last year. Seems a bit more relevant than his college experience.
    College of Business Alumnus

The only problem with Trey Lance is his lack of real game experience. Sitting behind Jimmy G, getting injured all this has delayed his development. The more he plays, better he gets.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    The only problem with Trey Lance is his lack of real game experience. Sitting behind Jimmy G, getting injured all this has delayed his development. The more he plays, better he gets.
    He's got farther time figured out eh? Just like Carson wentz the nfl should wait until they're ready eh.

Lardsin must go!

I think the common denominator the NFL may write in there memo's is stay away from NDSU quarterbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    I think the common denominator the NFL may write in there memo's is stay away from NDSU quarterbacks.
    Easton is playing well

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    wont have to worry about that with cam miller!

thought we were QBU ?? I thought Randy Hedberg was the QB whisperer? what a load of crap... there should be a legit qb controversy right now with Cam & Cole we've seen Cam's ceiling, but we havent seen Cole's !
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I just don't understand why a staff that seems to want to play from the shotgun traded away the future to move up to draft a QB who is more comfortable under center. Sounds like a scouting issue to me. Regardless, good luck to Lance, might not get another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by goalpost View Post
    Easton is playing well
    Was thinking last night that Easton will be the NDSU QB savior in a couple years.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Was thinking last night that Easton will be the NDSU QB savior in a couple years.
    Is he coming back for TR's job? PLEASE!!!!!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]