Page 156 of 339 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206256 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    What in the wide world of sports would he do that for?
    Done it during previous games so not totally out of the character for their offense.

North Side is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wonder if Trey start another game this season. Jimmy keeps winning.

Quote Originally Posted by North Side View Post
    I wonder if Trey start another game this season. Jimmy keeps winning.
    He won't. He is not practicing well, and still has a lot learn. Hopefully he can grow and develop into what they saw as a reason to draft him so high. So far he is still very raw.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    He won't. He is not practicing well, and still has a lot learn. Hopefully he can grow and develop into what they saw as a reason to draft him so high. So far he is still very raw.
    A lot of talking heads on TV have commented on the fact that hes just not ready yet. Best to let him develop and grow in to the game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    A lot of talking heads on TV have commented on the fact that hes just not ready yet. Best to let him develop and grow in to the game.
    Have been seeing articles the last couple of days suggesting they (49ers) may (or may not) trade Jimmy next year and start Trey. One of them suggests that the balance of this season is as much Jimmy audition for trade capital as anything else.

Here is one example: https://sportsnaut.com/san-francisco...y-garoppolo-2/

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Have been seeing articles the last couple of days suggesting they (49ers) may (or may not) trade Jimmy next year and start Trey. One of them suggests that the balance of this season is as much Jimmy audition for trade capital as anything else.

Wow talk about thread drift.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

Sounds like they needed to get an article out to get rent money. I havent heard anyone say hes ready to start. He would need a vast maturity jump.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Sounds like they needed to get an article out to get rent money. I havent heard anyone say hes ready to start. He would need a vast maturity jump.
    Lol - you are probably right! Anyway I have seen at least a couple of these so maybe the rent subsidies are expiring I guess. I have also seen a few regarding local "experts" chirping about all the draft capital spent to get Trey and grousing about him not being on the field. Just a bunch of click bait I suppose.

Great thing for Trey and others who are citizens of this country, you have the right to say what you want. It's even better if people who read it agree. If they don't agree that's also okay in a free country. Hopefully, it stays that way for many more generations.

I am on the road and can't do anything about this dumbfuckery, but damn it...