Page 249 of 339 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I understand rational criticism. But for fucks sake, in one breath you claim all you post is fact, and in the next you declare Trey will NEVER be a winner. That’s not a fact. It’s speculation.

You fully earn every bit of ire you receive, due to the glee you take in Bison players not succeeding.
    Wolfie is nothing more than a message board troll. He knows how to get a rise out of BV and apparently gets his jollies doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Wolfie is nothing more than a message board troll. He knows how to get a rise out of BV and apparently gets his jollies doing it!
    If you all would put wolfie on ignore as I have, then no one would respond to him. He would go away. Of course, the moderators could do it for us.......

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    If you all would put wolfie on ignore as I have, then no one would respond to him. He would go away. Of course, the moderators could do it for us.......
    Wolfie is the second user I've blocked. Sometimes I wonder if it's not just another profile of our favorite troll.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I understand rational criticism. But for fucks sake, in one breath you claim all you post is fact, and in the next you declare Trey will NEVER be a winner. That’s not a fact. It’s speculation.

You fully earn every bit of ire you receive, due to the glee you take in Bison players not succeeding.
    Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Wolfie is the second user I've blocked. Sometimes I wonder if it's not just another profile of our favorite troll.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    You guys, Wolfie is just a ruthless competitor… he’s already won the prestigious “Right about Wentz on Bisonville” Award, and now he’s got his eye on the coveted “Right about Trey, Too” medal… you guys are just sore that he’s out-playing you and the front runner for the award… sad really…

I also admire his willingness to be an asshole for facts. Maybe not now, maybe not this year, but one day, Wolfie, we’ll all be grateful for the sacrifice you’ve made here. Keep up the noble work, sir…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    shanahan has 2 starter grade QB's on his roster for $10 million a year, of course he is keeping and will probably play both.
    We have no idea if Trey is a starter. Dude has played one season in the last FIVE years.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    You guys, Wolfie is just a ruthless competitor… he’s already won the prestigious “Right about Wentz on Bisonville” Award, and now he’s got his eye on the coveted “Right about Trey, Too” medal… you guys are just sore that he’s out-playing you and the front runner for the award… sad really…

I also admire his willingness to be an asshole for facts. Maybe not now, maybe not this year, but one day, Wolfie, we’ll all be grateful for the sacrifice you’ve made here. Keep up the noble work, sir…
    You've forgotten the coveted "Woodie Award" for "I have the biggest hard-on for Carson and Trey". No one else is even close. He's already won the "best asshole poster on BV" award. Is there a tri-fecta he can go for?

You've forgotten the coveted "Woodie Award" for "I have the biggest hard-on for Carson and Trey". No one else is even close. He's already won the "best asshole poster on BV" award. Is there a tri-fecta he can go for?
    Time will tell… fuck, he’s so good they’ll start creating awards for him.

Enjoy the run, Bisonville… we may never see one like this again.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Here we go. Thanks for proving me correct.
    Excuse, excuse, excuse.
    I'm sure you'll have more when he's on his 3rd team in 3 years like C Wentz.
    Maybe he didn't start over JImmy G cuz he's not really a good NFL QB? Guys like Kyle S can tell pretty quickly if a guy is good or not.
    Imagine being Brock Purdy and the last guy drafted, and going 7-0 as a starter and winning a playoff game...keep the excuses rolling bud, I love them!
    They get funnier every time. I think the Carson excuses are about done, but I'm loving the new ones for Trey which will be even more hilarious.
    But yea, Kyle Shannahan is a total retard and sucks balls. For sure
    Haha! Wolfie congratulates himself for bodying 123gobison. Haha!

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk