Page 336 of 339 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I believe Trey would have been just as successful with the 49ers as Purdy. Lynch and Shanahan gambled on the cheap and won.
    I think they made the right decision based on the information they had at the time. But I agree if Trey hadn't been hurt last year he could have possibly done just as well and Purdy would still be a back-up with limited experience. We will never know. Tom Brady got a chance because someone got hurt. There is often a little bit of luck in everyone's situation. It's what you do with that luck that matters. And some players have bad luck and never get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    I believe Trey would have been just as successful with the 49ers as Purdy. Lynch and Shanahan gambled on the cheap and won.
    I guess we'll never know. NFL teams seem less confident in his ability. Hadn't Sam Darnold passed him on the depth chart too?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I guess we'll never know. NFL teams seem less confident in his ability. Hadn't Sam Darnold passed him on the depth chart too?
    Yes Darnold was above him on the depth chart. It seems clear that Trey's limited playing time means he is YEARS behind his peers in reading defenses. He had/has amazing athleticism and was able to use that to a massive advantage in college but even Lamar Jackson is at his best when he's reading and taking what the D gives him. I hope Trey is learning and gets a chance at some point to put it all together.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

This can't be good for Trey's male pattern baldness eh.

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Trey would have scored a td there bros

Lardsin must go!

NI4NI is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Trey would have scored a td there bros
    Keep in mind Zeb was battling Brock for QB1 @ Iowa St...... Zeb certainly would have found the end zone!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    90% of the news outlets say Brock Purdy is good because of cost reasons. Nobody wants to talk about his real abilities as a player. If I were a WR waiting for a $20 mil a year contract. I would drop passes from TL , blame him for being a poor QB, get him fired and catch all passes from a $100,000 QB because a $100,000 QB helps me negotiate a $20 million contract and not Trey Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    90% of the news outlets say Brock Purdy is good because of cost reasons. Nobody wants to talk about his real abilities as a player. If I were a WR waiting for a $20 mil a year contract. I would drop passes from TL , blame him for being a poor QB, get him fired and catch all passes from a $100,000 QB because a $100,000 QB helps me negotiate a $20 million contract and not Trey Lance.
    7C844398-F346-4C5E-9B7E-C06F1A1F3DB4.jpg

This is getting wild
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Kind of stuck on this false narrative aint ya???
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."