Page 330 of 339 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Who were the great posters and what made them great in your opinion?
    Hammersmith and Burgundy were two. And all 6 of us who post in the wrestling forum. What makes them good posters? They’re not morons.

lol sure jan .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    Hammersmith and Burgundy were two. And all 6 of us who post in the wrestling forum. What makes them good posters? They’re not morons.
    Morons have opinions to eh. You kind of sound toxic!

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Oh lawrdy we just lost another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Dude, they eh works when the post that preceded it had substance. More and more it is followed by nonsensical drivel! Dude, man, you can do better!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Dude, they eh works when the post that preceded it had substance. More and more it is followed by nonsensical drivel! Dude, man, you can do better!
    I use eh like Roehl uses qb sneak eh?

Lardsin must go!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    It's this kinda shit that has made several great BV posters give up on this website. Gets old to repeatedly open a thread to read something about a former player and simply find more unfunny sophomoric bullshit.

Queue stupid response.
    Know what's more frustrating? Opening a thread and seeing ALL of the excuses made for a former Bison player and why they aren't playing in the NFL!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Know what's more frustrating? Opening a thread and seeing ALL of the excuses made for a former Bison player and why they aren't playing in the NFL!
    So don't open the thread if it's so frustrating. And clearly I know that that sentiment can be reversed on me but it's as though a guy can't find a player thread without this stupid "toxic" shit completely littering in it. Between toxic and Lakes' unrelenting nonsense, Bisonville is becoming unreadable. I come here to find out more about the team and former players and also to have a sense of Bison comradery. Unfortunately, I usually leave dumber and more annoyed.
    Insert something clever here...

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So don't open the thread if it's so frustrating. And clearly I know that that sentiment can be reversed on me but it's as though a guy can't find a player thread without this stupid "toxic" shit completely littering in it. Between toxic and Lakes' unrelenting nonsense, Bisonville is becoming unreadable. I come here to find out more about the team and former players and also to have a sense of Bison comradery. Unfortunately, I usually leave dumber and more annoyed.
    Sounds like a U problem then. Do what 99% of people do and keep on scrolling!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Completely agree. Some people use this site as a place to stay informed, discuss or even argue about the Bison. Others it seem come here to push an agenda or just plain act like jackasses. It’s unfortunate.

Seems like things started going downhill when a certain poster got let back on the site and set a high water mark for stupidity and trolling. Also things really slid since COVID and the political crap spilled into every forum. Part of the reason why I pushed back against that junk too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*