Page 246 of 339 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I was repeating what these announcers were saying even today and they all regurgitate stuff that guys like u believe cause it is the catch phrase of the hour. Lance will have a difficult time I have never said he was a super star but u have serious problems calling names. U should stop posting as u obviously hate all bison players.
    Lloyd Carr didn't want to lose Hensen to baseball which why he played both hensen and Brady his senior. Sad because a full time Brady would have had !Michigan undefeated and chance To play national championship.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scbison91 View Post
    Lloyd Carr didn't want to lose Hensen to baseball which why he played both hensen and Brady his senior. Sad because a full time Brady would have had !Michigan undefeated and chance To play national championship.

Brady was the better qb in college but hensen had a better arm and people salivate over stuff like that.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Wolfie how old are u. U must be pretty young as Brady’s senior year he split time as mentioned above with hensen and hensen was considered better. But if you are 30 or under u have no idea. U r right burrow did start his junior which I forgot but he wasn’t very good at all that year. Although he made up for hit his senior year.
    keep digging your hole.
    It's getting pretty deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    keep digging your hole.
    It's getting pretty deep.
    Wolfie I said trey wouldn’t play again in San Fran what is your problem seriously. I find it unfortunate because of the team around him. U called me an idiot for saying that. U have some issues man
    If it flies it dies.

you are so dumb i feel bad for you.
    He platooned his senior year and not his junior year. It was almost 30 years ago and couldn't remember off hand what season he split time as i actually was old enough to watch bradyin college

I was repeating what these announcers were saying even today and they all regurgitate stuff that guys like u believe cause it is the catch phrase of the hour. Lance will have a difficult time I have never said he was a super star but u have serious problems calling names. U should stop posting as u obviously hate all bison players.
    Why do you guys let him get a rise out of you when that’s obviously all he’s here to do lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Why do you guys let him get a rise out of you when that’s obviously all he’s here to do lol
    I'm not here to do that. I just put out facts. People on here don't seem to like those.
    So far, I've been MAYBE wrong about Christian Watson. He's been better than I said, but he also has one of the best QB's to ever play the game.
    I'll readily admit i was wrong about him if he can continue...but I'm still not believing him. We'll see.
    People on here just cant' handle facts, it's not my problem.

I'm not here to do that. I just put out facts. People on here don't seem to like those.
    Why? This is bisonville and facts have never mattered as thisbis a college fan board. You know FAN which comes from word fanatic.

So far, I've been MAYBE wrong about Christian Watson. He's been better than I said, but he also has one of the best QB's to ever play the game.
    I'll readily admit i was wrong about him if he can continue...but I'm still not believing him. We'll see.
    People on here just cant' handle facts, it's not my problem.
    U don’t give facts. True facts are Brady and burrow both really started 1.5 years. That is not much more than Lance which is what I was implying. I have no idea if Lance will be good or not but my point was he is going to have to most likely do it on another team.
    If it flies it dies.