Page 7 of 339 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Men posing as women ?????
    It's 2020. That's not a problem for your average Joe.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    It's 2020. That's not a problem for your average Joe.
    Or sleepy Joe. ��
    "The bird is in your hand"

SOOOOOOOOO about Trey Lance .
    couple NDSU coaches said the "QB GURU" in Atlanta really messed with his mechanics, which SUCKS!!
    Said Guru getting in their ears way too much. It was time for Trey to go, lets hope he can capitalize on the hype surrounding him.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    SOOOOOOOOO about Trey Lance .
    couple NDSU coaches said the "QB GURU" in Atlanta really messed with his mechanics, which SUCKS!!
    Said Guru getting in their ears way too much. It was time for Trey to go, lets hope he can capitalize on the hype surrounding him.
    Kind of noticed a bit more social justice awareness showing up on his feed too after the Atlanta trip. I think he made up his mind about the draft after that trip personally and started building the Trey brand a little bit, but that’s just me. I still think he is a great dude and we were lucky to ever have him in the first place though. I’ll be rooting for him, and praying he can keep away from all the boneheaded influences that exist in the entertainment world.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Kind of noticed a bit more social justice awareness showing up on his feed too after the Atlanta trip. I think he made up his mind about the draft after that trip personally and started building the Trey brand a little bit, but that’s just me. I still think he is a great dude and we were lucky to ever have him in the first place though. I’ll be rooting for him, and praying he can keep away from all the boneheaded influences that exist in the entertainment world.
    Yup Agree fully. He's a bright eyed young influential kid. he'll figure it out.
    I was just surprised to hear the ndsu coaches take's on this.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Cancelled fall season + being a projected first round pick = Declaring for Draft. His "social justice awareness" is completely irrelevant to that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Cancelled fall season + being a projected first round pick = Declaring for Draft. His "social justice awareness" is completely irrelevant to that decision.
    His decision is his and he will live with the consequences. The NFL teams evaluating team fit will decide financially what his views mean for their city and franchise. Hopefully, he will be a valuable property wherever he lands. I am sure he's sincere in hi view of the world now.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    We’ll agree to disagree there. I think it is perfectly logical that a kid who is leaning towards going into the draft starts building his image more, which includes putting more social advocacy stuff on his media platforms. You see a lot of pro athletes being pressured into that sort of thing. It doesn’t mean that it is any less important to him, but he probably keeps a lower profile if he is leaning towards staying in school.
    Last edited by HerdistheWord; 10-27-2020 at 12:08 AM.

We’ll agree to disagree there. I think it is perfectly logical that a kid who is leaning towards going into the draft starts building his image more, which includes putting more social advocacy stuff on his media platforms. You see a lot of pro athletes being pressured into that sort of thing. If doesn’t mean that it is any less important to him, but he probably keeps a lower profile if he is leaning towards staying in school.
    Much easier to talk shit when you arent going to be around for the blow back.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Much easier to talk shit when you arent going to be around for the blow back.
    "Talk shit" holy shit you're pathetic.