Page 338 of 339 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339 LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Really toxic

Lardsin must go!

He’s exceeded expectations as a person, as a worker, as a character. He’s got unique skills. He’s very much what we had planned on, hoped. When we gave the pick, we knew we would be paying the bonus right now. That was a part of the same decision. That’s been reinforced by what he’s been with the team and the person he is, potentially the player.

What we do know, though, is what he’s done in practice. We don’t know about his game experience, we don’t know his competitive experience, but we do know about his practice experience, and the things he’s done there, it’s been all plus.

Jerry Jones on Trey Lance

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...17150_40076494

Now that Cousins is gone for Atlanta, do the Vikings consider taking a chance on Trey? I've seen some speculation about them possibly making move to obtain Darnold, then draft a QB w/their 1st round pick, but would have to think they should be able to acquire Trey on the cheap...call it the Bison/Viking homer in me, but I'd much prefer him over Darnold.

Quote Originally Posted by bstark28 View Post
    Now that Cousins is gone for Atlanta, do the Vikings consider taking a chance on Trey? I've seen some speculation about them possibly making move to obtain Darnold, then draft a QB w/their 1st round pick, but would have to think they should be able to acquire Trey on the cheap...call it the Bison/Viking homer in me, but I'd much prefer him over Darnold.
    unless it's smoke jerry jones has a ton of praise for trey and is interested in seeing him as qb2.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    unless it's smoke jerry jones has a ton of praise for trey and is interested in seeing him as qb2.
    Jerry said nice things about Ezekiel Elliott and backed his talk by making Zeke the highest paid RB at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    Jerry said nice things about Ezekiel Elliott and backed his talk by making Zeke the highest paid RB at that time.
    And later waived him.

My prediction is that TL will never be overly successful in the NFL, or even remotely successful.

But I’m waiting on Herdbots position that Quincy P. Will be drafted and or make an NFL team.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    My prediction is that TL will never be overly successful in the NFL, or even remotely successful.
    Unfortunately you're probably right. Even without injuries his youth and limited experience was going to be a tough enough hill to climb.

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    Unfortunately you're probably right. Even without injuries his youth and limited experience was going to be a tough enough hill to climb.
    I agree.

With that being said, he’s earned $29M by the age of 23 doing essentially nothing.

Couldn’t even imagine

Quote Originally Posted by PlrbrBison View Post
    Especially now. Going into year 4 with basically nothing to show for it.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Especially now. Going into year 4 with basically nothing to show for it.
    Basically the same scenario as Aaron Rodgers' first 4 years with the Packers.........nothing to show for it.