Page 130 of 339 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

I don't understand what Shanahan is doing, why he's not using Lance more then he is, like he did in that last preseason game. Their running game has been struggling with injuries to the backs, you'd think Lance would be able to help their run game at the very least. He almost waited too long on that goal line series that Trey scored on 3rd down. I expected him to get at least 5-6 snaps a game if not a series or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I don't understand what Shanahan is doing, why he's not using Lance more then he is, like he did in that last preseason game. Their running game has been struggling with injuries to the backs, you'd think Lance would be able to help their run game at the very least. He almost waited too long on that goal line series that Trey scored on 3rd down. I expected him to get at least 5-6 snaps a game if not a series or 2.

.........and I'm sure Jimmy G was pissed, again, for being pulled on that last play of the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    .........and I'm sure Jimmy G was pissed, again, for being pulled on that last play of the first half.
    He should have scored the TD on the 2 previous plays then.

From what I can suss out he is evidently just being one of the five highest paid coaches doing his crafty highest paid coaching thing. Evidently someone with a lot of money has great confidence in him.

It was nice to see Trey score that TD. Too bad he couldn't connect for that second one.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    From what I can suss out he is evidently just being one of the five highest paid coaches doing his crafty highest paid coaching thing. Evidently someone with a lot of money has great confidence in him.

It was nice to see Trey score that TD. Too bad he couldn't connect for that second one.
    He would have if Kittle wasn't tackled. That play was hilarious.....Packers were playing run all the way with Trey in, then when Kittle released, you knew they had an "oh shit" moment.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    He would have if Kittle wasn't tackled. That play was hilarious.....Packers were playing run all the way with Trey in, then when Kittle released, you knew they had an "oh shit" moment.....LOL
    There was another receiver behind Kittle at the back of the end zone who had his hands on it near his shoe laces as I recall. Isn’t that right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

My first thought after SF last TD was they left too much time, even with no timeouts, on the clock for Arod to get into field goal range, or hail mary range with him.

I dislike the guy mostly for his personality and diva status, no doubt about it though the guy is magical in those clutch situations. Want to read some entertaining stuff read Gerby (KFAN personality) twitter feed and comments. Probably a lot of Vikings fans that had to eat a bit of crow last night regarding that game. I still think GB is pretty vulnerable and SF did not look good last night.

Be interesting to see how things go this offseason with Arod, still think he's gone just too many bridges burnt.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He should have scored the TD on the 2 previous plays then.
    Even better. It was 5 or 6 down and goal opportunities. A defensive penalty extended the drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

even w Jimmy G playing sub-par, coach ain't putting Trey in. Yet
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

They are 2-1 and he is a rookie. Be fun to watch him, but if take a breathe be likely better overall to get him a year or two on the bench (safely) and get him a new contract where the team essentially needs to play him even if he struggles.

Then Lance also has new contract money to potentially donate to NDSU FBS!! You know where I am going here!!!

*course that scenario didn’t play out great for Wentz in Philly, but the way Philly is running that mess…. Least Wentz got a contract and still has great opportunity.