Page 9 of 339 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Let’s not ruin our 4th Trey Lance thread, eh fellas?
    How’s ignoring it working? Lol time for the month-long banhammer to come out.

Tony if you need help flagging posts that are political to streamline your swift version of western justice let me know. This shit is ruining Bisonville.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I thought this was what Trey wanted? So Trey gets to open the can of worms and walkway. And he only expects football talk in his thread now even though he's the one that made football not about football. Got it. Bad pudddding.
    It's been made clear that this thread is for football talk. We have a whole nother section of the website specifically for that.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    It's been made clear that this thread is for football talk. We have a whole nother section of the website specifically for that.
    Maybe we need a "Shit on Trey Lance no matter how well he does" thread. At any rate, I am curious about the mechanics piece. I don't know enough about it to break down film and argue elbow angles and moment arms and such. Any Jr. QB experts out there who can comment on this further?
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Talking about Trey’s decision to leave is related to football. Talking about perceived changes in the image he put out on his social media being related to that decision is not making a political statement. It is making an observation. Nothing in my statement made a political stance one way or another if you actually read it. It was entirely about the image Trey put out (no value statements on that being good or bad) and how changes in said image can hint to him leaning toward the NFL considering the state of the culture expectations there today. Not sure if you guys were referencing my post or the ones coming after it, but if we are truly leaning towards a ban on certain words, then it would be a sad state of affairs. If his mechanics got messed up and if the “guru” in Atlanta, who knows little about Trey and probably wants self-proclaimed credit for discovering him, pushed him towards the NFL prematurely, then I would consider those to be travesties.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Talking about Trey’s decision to leave is related to football. Talking about perceived changes in the image he put out on his social media being related to that decision is not making a political statement. It is making an observation. Nothing in my statement made a political stance one way or another if you actually read it. It was entirely about the image Trey put out (no value statements on that being good or bad) and how changes in said image can hint to him leaning toward the NFL considering the state of the culture expectations there today. Not sure if you guys were referencing my post or the ones coming after it, but if we are truly leaning towards a ban on certain words, then it would be a sad state of affairs. If his mechanics got messed up and if the “guru” in Atlanta, who knows little about Trey and probably wants self-proclaimed credit for discovering him, pushed him towards the NFL prematurely, then I would consider those to be travesties.

Watched Ohio State this year. Fields is good. Tall order for Lance to pass him in the draft.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Watched Ohio State this year. Fields is good. Tall order for Lance to pass him in the draft.
    I think Fields is cementing his position above Trey right now. A lot can happen, but it is hard to see Trey go any earlier than #3 right now. This could end up being a good QB class.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I think Fields is cementing his position above Trey right now. A lot can happen, but it is hard to see Trey go any earlier than #3 right now. This could end up being a good QB class.
    Unless he blows him out at the combine it will be tough.

thing is theres gonna be 5-6 REALLY bad records thrown up this year and i bet 4 qbs go in 1st 5 picks
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    thing is theres gonna be 5-6 REALLY bad records thrown up this year and i bet 4 qbs go in 1st 5 picks
    Dillon will be drafted before Trey.
    "The bird is in your hand"