Page 198 of 339 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3384

Thread: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: The NEW & IMPROVED Trey Lance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    This ain’t college football. The only way the Niners keep Jimmy is if he accepts a pay cut. If they can’t trade him they will release him.
    They overplayed their hand big time and everyone called the bluff. I could see them trying to keep Jimmy just to make themselves not look so dumb. It's a business for everyone and they're all trying to keep their jobs.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    That calls for a song!: https://youtu.be/BlMOiPVI50Y
    LOL wtf, I had never heard of this before, but yes, its very appropriate for this forum now

Lardsin must go!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    At some point you have to make a decision. It isn't 2006 anymore, where you can develop Rodgers for 3 years. Rookie contracts are short, and star QBs expect to get paid after 3 or 4 years. I say give Trey the reigns. You'll never see what he can do if he's a gadget, 7 snaps a game player. If it turns out he's not the guy, then that sucks. But he won't become the guy by riding pine.

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'll be surprised if TL isn't starting this year, even if Garoppolo is still on the roster. And if Trey is the type of person we all think he is, Garoppolo being on the roster isn't going to undermine his confidence at all.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-shanahan-says

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    I'll be surprised if TL isn't starting this year, even if Garoppolo is still on the roster. And if Trey is the type of person we all think he is, Garoppolo being on the roster isn't going to undermine his confidence at all.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-shanahan-says
    It's not Trey I'm worried about. It's those great nfl minds that overthink that worry me.

I've seen crap saying trade Deebo because everyone else got rid of high priced receivers and Trey isn't going to throw short routes like Jimmy. That's really how these idiots think.

Lardsin must go!

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    It's not Trey I'm worried about. It's those great nfl minds that overthink that worry me.

I've seen crap saying trade Deebo because everyone else got rid of high priced receivers and Trey isn't going to throw short routes like Jimmy. That's really how these idiots think.
    I do think Shanahan has some "too smart for his own good" to him, but more in playcalling decisions than personnel decisions. I don't know where you saw that Deebo stuff, but I'd be surprised it's from anyone that is actually associated with an NFL team. Sounds to me like it's coming from someone who is writing something ridiculous just for the clicks.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by gavin2126 View Post
    I do think Shanahan has some "too smart for his own good" to him, but more in playcalling decisions than personnel decisions. I don't know where you saw that Deebo stuff, but I'd be surprised it's from anyone that is actually associated with an NFL team. Sounds to me like it's coming from someone who is writing something ridiculous just for the clicks.

Or a member of Bisonville!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

A new thought came into this twisted mind of mine. Never stopped to think about Jimmy's side of it. Maybe Jimmy likes the 49ers and thinks in his mind that he's better then Trey and can beat him out next fall for the job. Going to have to earn it Trey.

Lardsin must go!

Deebo wiped the 9ers of his social media eh. Go back and see what Scottie said a month ago. Nfl is a copycat league. Tis the season for wr paying. Maybe Jimmy can catch.

Lardsin must go!