Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Morgan 6 8 Commit

Default Re: Andrew Morgan 6 8 Commit

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...it-me-the-most

Sounds like a great dude. Very Marshall Bjorklund humble farmer attitude which worked out real well last time. Best news in this article is that he said he had no second guesses and that he was relieved when he made his decision. Looking forward to seeing him in a Bison uniform.
    He also grew an inch in the last week

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The other day I was watching AAU/HSBB highlights of Morgan, along with Hurlbert and Tschetter. For a 5, I'll take Morgan, he seems to have more of physical presence than the other two guys, and has some patented inside game. I certainly like the cheese too, but to me he's more of a stretch 4. Hurl maybe has the biggest upside, and is very athletic, but he's maybe even more of an outside player, or outside/in player that Tschetter. Hurl has some work to do on his body compared to both of the other guys. I think Morgan is more developed right now than the other two. If you want a guy to shoot 3s or take someone off the dribble, you probably take the cheese first, Hurl 2nd. But if you want a 5, Morgan might be the best option.

If you're looking for a 5, I like the guy we got. Really nice hands, and great touch around the basket . . . but has some shake and finesse with it, and capable of running the floor. Not just a road grater like Pyle from Omaha. I think Morgan will be a Summit first team guy early on, and will play right away.

PrepHoops.com just pushed Andrew Morgan up to their #3 spot. that's really really amazing.

Minnesota 2021
    300 players ranked
    #1 Chet Holmgren
    Minnehaha Academy
    #2 Will Tschetter
    Stewartville
    #3 Andrew Morgan
    Waseca
    #4 Andre Gray
    Minneapolis North
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    PrepHoops.com just pushed Andrew Morgan up to their #3 spot. that's really really amazing.

Minnesota 2021
    300 players ranked
    #1 Chet Holmgren
    Minnehaha Academy
    #2 Will Tschetter
    Stewartville
    #3 Andrew Morgan
    Waseca
    #4 Andre Gray
    Minneapolis North
    Folks, Chapo ain't nuts on this one. Ross had some guru on the pod who says he is a legit top 200 commitment. He said the lack of summer bball was the only reason he is not at a high major. (along with not answering the phone while choring....)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Folks, Chapo ain't nuts on this one. Ross had some guru on the pod who says he is a legit top 200 commitment. He said the lack of summer bball was the only reason he is not at a high major. (along with not answering the phone while choring....)
    Fun to see the top 200 comment.
    Anytime NDSU can get a Top-10 state of Minnesota recruit in basketball is a very good day!
    Once Andrew Morgan’s Iowa offer was announced I kinda gave up hope......thought several more P6 offers would follow......

A footnote on the Minnesota high school rankings by PrepHoops is at least 3 highly ranked prospects left the state for prep schools.
    Including 3/4 star Treyton Thompson (Gopher commit) and 4/5 star Kendall Brown (Baylor commit). Also area prospect Broden Lien (Jackrabbit commit) who 247 has as a 3 star. Should be some good future Summit League battles between Morgan & Lien!

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Fun to see the top 200 comment.
    Anytime NDSU can get a Top-10 state of Minnesota recruit in basketball is a very good day!
    Once Andrew Morgan’s Iowa offer was announced I kinda gave up hope......thought several more P6 offers would follow......

A footnote on the Minnesota high school rankings by PrepHoops is at least 3 highly ranked prospects left the state for prep schools.
    Including 3/4 star Treyton Thompson (Gopher commit) and 4/5 star Kendall Brown (Baylor commit). Also area prospect Broden Lien (Jackrabbit commit) who 247 has as a 3 star. Should be some good future Summit League battles between Morgan & Lien!
    yea forgot about that. but even at #6 that's a good get.

Bjorkland and Woodside are the only Top 10 Minnesota kids we've signed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FreshCoas...41888259411970

Some recent fall league coverage of Morgan vs Hopkins

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Minnesota 2021
    300 players ranked
    #1 Chet Holmgren
    Minnehaha Academy
    #2 Will Tschetter
    Stewartville
    #3 Andrew Morgan
    Waseca
    #4 Andre Gray
    Minneapolis North
    EXCELLENT---we got one of TOP 3!!!!

Andrew had some nice highlights scoring and blocking Chet----who is also #1 RECRUIT for ENTIRE 2021 CLASS

is Andrew signing today?

is Andrew signing today?
    https://twitter.com/ndsumbb/status/1...088157188?s=21

i would bet that this indicates he did