Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. UND conference opener

Default GDT: NDSU vs. UND conference opener

Should be a good crowd tonight based on ticket availability on gobison. Lower bowl looking to be full for this one.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. UND conference opener

I'm not proud of myself, but this is my first game in the SHAC. Where do we park? Dome?
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I'm not proud of myself, but this is my first game in the SHAC. Where do we park? Dome?
    Yep, Dome parking is free as long as no other Dome event is going on. Also, some limited parking on south side of SHAC.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

UND is dogshit! Oops, was that my outside voice?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

I'm surprised Lakes hasn't been on this thread yet to complain that we have to continue playing the pud team up north.

Vegas has NDSU as 16 point favorites tonight. Sounds like MHH will be available tonight, Kallman a gametime decision, and Morgan will be out. NDSU should really be able to make life diffcult for UND with their size. I expect big nights out of both Kreuser and Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Funk View Post
    Yep, Dome parking is free as long as no other Dome event is going on. Also, some limited parking on south side of SHAC.
    Or R lot south/west of the indoor track facility if Dome has an event. Dome lot is the best spot though so might even be worth $5. Don't think there is anything going on at the Dome until the rumble on the red wrestling next week? Then after that is just monster jam/boat show/home show.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am so excited for this one. First game in the SHAC, all three kids up from KY. I hope the band is there along with a decent showing, but I know that will be hard given holidays and such.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

I am so excited for this one. First game in the SHAC, all three kids up from KY. I hope the band is there along with a decent showing, but I know that will be hard given holidays and such.
    Likely no band and very small student section (usually only the athletes that have to stick around most of the break with perhaps a few locals mixed in). These games usually have a pretty poor attendance by fans as well but may be better due to it being UND.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I'm surprised Lakes hasn't been on this thread yet to complain that we have to continue playing the pud team up north.
    I don't attend their games. stupid to play them, they can't even beat Dixie state
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?