Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Cofield Enters Transfer Portal

Default Re: Cofield Enters Transfer Portal

I'd bench him too if he had the kind of character to quit on his team like that
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I'd bench him too if he had the kind of character to quit on his team like that
    Then there is Cam who didn't get yhevstarting job but kept working and stayed; ready to play. He may lead the bison to the National Champiomshio.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Well, Montana State’s starting QB is in the portal and out of the playoffs. He’s an FBS transfer. Gotta love the commitment.
    What the fuck????????

In what fucking world does that make sense?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Unfortunately 2021 and beyond.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    What the fuck????????

I'm still trying to figure out how Dom Izzo thinks this is all great. I just don't get it. The kid will regret this and will think about it the rest of his life.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Well, Montana State’s starting QB is in the portal and out of the playoffs. He’s an FBS transfer. Gotta love the commitment.
    So this is what I can't believe the NCAA allowed wben they made transfers easier. A simple rule like transfers can't occur between start of fall camp and end of current teams season / playoffs would prevent this crap from happening. But the NCAA is too stupid to think about the ramifications of the changes they make.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So this is what I can't believe the NCAA allowed wben they made transfers easier. A simple rule like transfers can't occur between start of fall camp and end of current teams season / playoffs would prevent this crap from happening. But the NCAA is too stupid to think about the ramifications of the changes they make.
    Its gotta be a gut punch to his “teammates”. The response will be either bad or good—don’t see any in betweens. And you can bet ETSU is gonna be head-hunting Cat’s QB now.

And no, I’m not saying dirty, just saying they will likely dial up some major blitz packages to get after and pressure Cat’s QB. Makes for an interesting subscript I guess.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Gotta let the children do whatever they want.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Its gotta be a gut punch to his “teammates”. The response will be either bad or good—don’t see any in betweens. And you can bet ETSU is gonna be head-hunting Cat’s QB now.

And no, I’m not saying dirty, just saying they will likely dial up some major blitz packages to get after and pressure Cat’s QB. Makes for an interesting subscript I guess.
    You mean UT Martin and not ETSU, right?

Dewey