Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeb Noland ERA Begins..10/3

Default Re: Zeb Noland ERA Begins..10/3

Fellas, We are gonna ride ZEB the rest of the year, Cam was dinged up yesterday, but they will fit CAM in for 4-5 plays a game.
    Might as well just deal with it.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Fellas, We are gonna ride ZEB the rest of the year, Cam was dinged up yesterday, but they will fit CAM in for 4-5 plays a game.
    What would you say was ZEB's best game this year? And yes, I mean this year, not OKLAHOMA 3 years ago.

If that's how it plays out then Entz is not the football guy I thought he was, as that is just ridiculous.

I thought we should never be satisfied with the status quo. I thought it was our job as fans to DEMAND EXCELLENCE!!!! Then if Zeb turns it around those of us who criticized him can take complete and total credit for it since he was obviously inspired and enlightened by the stream of wisdom our Bisonville criticism provided.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I thought we should never be satisfied with the status quo. I thought it was our job as fans to DEMAND EXCELLENCE!!!! Then if Zeb turns it around those of us who criticized him can take complete and total credit for it since he was obviously inspired and enlightened by the stream of wisdom our Bisonville criticism provided.
    Lakes: I can't believe we're settling for mediocre competition. NDSU deserves to play the BEST of the BEST of the BEST!!

Also Lakes: A 50% completion percentage and 4:6 TD INT ratio is fine, just fine. Deal with it.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Zeb will lose more games for us if he remains the starter. He just doesn't have what it takes to play the style of football that NDSU has been successful with. Given that case, I would rather give meaningful reps to the guy with the higher ceiling, even if he makes mistakes.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Zeb will lose more games for us if he remains the starter. He just doesn't have what it takes to play the style of football that NDSU has been successful with. Given that case, I would rather give meaningful reps to the guy with the higher ceiling, even if he makes mistakes.
    5/13. 5/13 for one TD and 2 picks, while every other player on their team was playing their minds out.

That tells me everything I need to know. He cannot get the job done.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    5/13. 5/13 for one TD and 2 picks, while every other player on their team was playing their minds out.

That tells me everything I need to know. He cannot get the job done.
    Change one drop to a completion and those stats look A LOT BETTER.

Zeb cannot play period. He is going to get Watson killed, the way he leads him into defenders. It's embarrassing as a fan that the coaching staff lets him play.
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Change one drop to a completion and those stats look A LOT BETTER.
    Oh shit, we're allowed to do that now?? Sweet, in that case we won 41-0!