Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeb Noland ERA Begins..10/3

Default Re: Zeb Noland ERA Begins..10/3

I don't think I've ever booed a college player except for the most egregious personal fouls committed by our opponents.

I've booed professional players (Minnesota Vikings) plenty of times.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I get it and agree it would feel awkward BUT can the fans cheer for Cam at all? Does any cheering for Cam mean you hate Zeb? Also as a fan when I get excited for something I'm going to cheer. If I'm excited to see a player come in that I think should get more playing time I'm going to cheer. Cheering on Cam does not automatically mean hating on Zeb. I get that in some or even most cases it might but it's not a necessity.

I do think that cheering extra loud for the new QB when he comes in is a lot of(even most) fans' way of telling the coaches their opinion on the matter. We don't have Ent'z direct line. What would be worse, 100 fans calling in to the coach's show asking Entz what he sees in Zeb and demanding Cam be put in or the crowd cheering for Cam when he comes into the game?

FWIW I Spacked on my season tickets and wasn't at the game.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    As a player, what else would you do? You MUST support the guy that's going in there. From what I've gathered, Zeb's a really good guy so I would imagine he's easy to roof for in that regard. Plus, this team is totally built on humility, teamwork, hard work, and perseverance. That's what is on display when you see the support. It most likely IS genuine.
    He most likely doesn't even own a house.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    I don't think I've ever booed a college player except for the most egregious personal fouls committed by our opponents.

Kind of my point I guess. No one was booing Zeb, they were cheering for Cam. See my post you referenced as to what hidden meaning that might have.

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    I support Zeb or whomever the coaches put in at QB. They know more than I do. Plus, Zeb has been known to take down coyotes.
    They may know more than you do... they do NOT know more than 95% of Bisonville though!!!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bisonbri53 View Post
    they may know more than you do... They do not know more than 95% of bisonville though!!!
    lmao!...........

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Still curious to hear what the best game Zeb has played this decade was.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post

This is the way. Let's also not forget Jackrabbits feigning injuries for extra timeouts.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    They may know more than you do... they do NOT know more than 95% of Bisonville though!!!
    This is good. But I also am not very smart as went and watched the Bubba post game conference video and thought we have a KVLY crap production thread about statewide TV and they accept this garbage and kind of felt bad for a second for UN-.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    This is good. But I also am not very smart as went and watched the Bubba post game conference video and thought we have a KVLY crap production thread about statewide TV and they accept this garbage and kind of felt bad for a second for UN-.
    You know you’re doing something wrong if that is the side effect...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Kids knows how to pick a team to transfer to, I'll give him that.
    For the record, we (Iowa State) made it clear that he wasn't going to start for us. I love the thought of you guys picking up our crumbs.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016