Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeb Noland ERA Begins..10/3

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Zeb Noland ERA Begins..10/3

Really looking forward to seeing what Zeb can do. Am pulling for him to continue the chain of amazing Bison QBs.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Really looking forward to seeing what Zeb can do. Am pulling for him to continue the chain of amazing Bison QBs.
    I agree- also like the power west coast where the QB isn’t a common run threat- until SURPRISE time where Brock takes it 35 yards with flu puke spraying out of his face. (Okay this may not all be exactly what happened.)

Or not surprise time where he just jams the qb power in like a stallion when everyone knows it is coming.

And TE game.

And run the damn ball.

Quote Originally Posted by SkolMitzel View Post
    Is Noland an NFL QB?
    No.........
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    No.........
    You mean, after one game, he's been tried, convicted, and sentenced?

You heard it from KSBisonFan... Doods a chump. honestly he sucks. he has played a game. We know everything we need to know, and he can never improve. In fact, no one has ever improved from one game to another, ever, in history.

Brock never improved, Easton never improved, Wentz never improved and Lance never improved (actually, I think Lances best game was his first lol). Anyway, point is, Quarterbacks only get worse over time. Thats why you only ever see true freshmen win the Heisman trophy.

You think Lance was good as a rFreshmen? Imagine how good he could have been if we had him starting for us as a 7th grader!

Pack it up guys- Zeb's just not the guy. #FireZebSaveSeason
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Zeb was 2 throws away with 5% better timing from having a day where Bisonville dedicates 5-6 threads about how he is the next 1st round draft pick. Take it easy guys, Zeb is a LEGIT QB. you will see him destroy teams with his arms this season, mark my words. I saw everything I needed to see. I would say nearly every position group performed the exact same way as him: flashes of greatness, alot of acceptable but not astonishing play, and alot of room for improvement.

Anyone expecting anything different for the first game in a season like this is delusional
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Roehl/Entz really didn't let ZEB lather up and chuck the pigskin.. Did these guys really not allow ZEB to have a package where he throw 5 outta 6 times in a row?

YSU posed zero threat to beating us (as will SIU or Misery State next) so lets allow ZEB to throw more!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Roehl/Entz really didn't let ZEB lather up and chuck the pigskin.. Did these guys really not allow ZEB to have a package where he throw 5 outta 6 times in a row?

YSU posed zero threat to beating us (as will SIU or Misery State next) so lets allow ZEB to throw more!
    That's not Bison football. You do enough to win, and nothing more. This program isn't about padding passing stats.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

I didn't like the constant roll out stuff. Made throws harder for no reason as is taxed his athleticism a bit imo. We didn't give up a sack so not like there was a ton of pressure either.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    That's not Bison football. You do enough to win, and nothing more. This program isn't about padding passing stats.
    I don't want his stats padded, I want him to get in a rythym in case we need it!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?